Chapter 17. Happily Ever After?

Your POV

"Joe asked me to..."

"I know" I but in stopping Jack.

"I'll give you two a moment" Dodie says getting out of bed and heading upstairs closing the door behind her.

"I spoke to him, about how none of us were to blame" I continue.

Jack nods and sits on the end of my bed.

"Jack"

He slowly turns to face me.

"Yeah?" He says softly

"I haven't seen you in ages. Fucking kiss me already would you" I say.

A huge smile breaks out on his face and he climbs over to where I'm sitting at the top of my bed and kisses me so passionately. I feel like I haven't kissed him in months.

"I'm so in love with you" he whispers into our kiss.

I hold his face and look at him.

"And I'm in love with you Jack Maynard. Nothing and nobody will ever stop me feeling this way. No matter what happens I'm going to be here, loving you"

We both went upstairs and joined Dodie, Caspar and Joe in the front room. We were all watching some tv when Joe suggested something.

"Why don't we have a party tonight"

"I'm defo in need of a party" I say laughing.

"Great, let's let everyone know we can do it at my place if you want?" Jack suggested.

"Sure" we all agreed.

Hours later

Jack and Dodie had gone home to get ready for tonight. I was just finishing my makeup and was about to get dressed.

I decided to just go with a simple comfortable dress as I was excited to just enjoy tonight with my man and my friends

-

The party was in full swing, the guys had beer pong going and everyone else was dancing around and talking amongst themselves. The past couple of weeks had been a bit emotional so I just needed some peace for a moment to collect my thoughts. I walk in and sit on the end of Jacks bed. I place my elbows on my knees and lean forward looking at his ring on my hand. It feels like years ago he gave this to me and now knowing how much it means it amazes me that I've found someone as amazing as him to share my life with.

A few moments later I hear the door open and I look up to see Jack. He smiles down at me and closes the door behind him. He sits next to me and leans in close to me.

"What you doing in here?" He asks.

"Just sitting" I smile."I like it in here, it smells of you." I reply.

"You're adorable" he softly kisses my cheek.

I turn my head so his lips reach my own, I take hold of his hair pulling him in. I feel his hand slide up my thigh as his other finds my waist.

We could still hear the music from the other room. Drakes song controlla came on and Jack started smiling into our kiss.

"What?" I ask. "What is it?" I say with a small chuckle pulling away but still with my arms around his neck.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"The first time I saw you." He places one of his hands on my cheek and softly stroked it with his thumb as the other hand stayed on my waist.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"The first time I saw you this song was playing, you were dancing all sexy up on the table, I remember the first thing I said 'I think I'm in love' now it was just a joke then but how crazy is it looking at us now."

"Everyday I continue to love you more and more and I don't even know how that's possible" I smile at him.

Jack gets off the bed and kneels in front of me on both knees. He's up straight rather than sitting on his feet. He takes my hands and looks me in the eyes as we are about the same height.

"(Y/n) I want to say something and I want you to listen. I'm in love with you. Like so fucking in love with you. It hurts to look at you because I love you so much. When I look at your eyes I can't imagine not spending every waking minute of my life with you. I want to dance around together listening to shitty old school music. I want to attempt to cook for you and I do mean attempt because we both know the best I can do as of now is a cheese toastie. I want to lay with you on the sofa just holding you in my arms whilst you cry over some tv show you're emotionally invested in just knowing you're in my arms and not anywhere else. I can't wait to grow with you more, to move in with you, get a pet, get married, start a family, start a life. Our life. When I look at you I see all of those things. Let's share our life together. You with me?"

"Always." I softly say before Jack kisses me.

The End.

(A/N)
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed this story. Your likes and comments honestly mean so much to me and it's so nice to be writing something people enjoy. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of my story and I wish you all a happy life ☀️