Chapter 6. The Kiss.

"Let's get shots"

We order a round of 10 shots 5 each, the bartender brings them over to our table.

Joes PoV

Me and the guys were getting our groove on you could say, I glance over to the booth and see (y/n) with way too many shots in front of her.

"Conor?"

"Yeah buddy" he replies

"how many shots did (y/n) take when you were filming earlier?" I ask

"erm I don't know around 6 or 7 maybe"

I worked out how many drinks she has had since.

"Shit" I say to myself

"what" Jack says "realised you're a worse dancer than me" Jack continues

"nope but I'm about to have a very drunk (y/n) on my hands"

"what do you mean?" He asks

"over the years I've gotten to know (y/n) and her drinking habits and she is about to hit her limit and she never does that, she knows when to stop, she drinks water and slows down. Why did she order that many shots on purpose something must've happened"

I begin to walk over and for some reason Jack follows me. By the time we get to the table all her shots are gone as well as Lydia's. I lean on the table

"(y/n) what are you doing you know you can't handle this much drink what happened?"

"jackiiiiiiiiieeeee" Lydia sings

Pulling Jack into a hug which results him falling on top of her. He puts his hands on the table and the top of the booth trying to get back up but she wraps her arms around him even tighter.

"I don't want to talk about it" (y/n) says getting up.

Jacks PoV

I try and pull away from Lydia, I turn my head to see (y/n) she gets up and looks at me before walking away.  I pull myself away and I'm about to leave the booth before Joe stops me.

"What are you doing?" Joe asks.

Shit he knows im going after (y/n) fuck.

"You just going to leave Lydia hanging" he laughs.

"Naa just getting her water" I say

I walk away trying to follow (y/n) and not lose her in the crowd, she leaves the club.

"(y/n) wait"

I follow her outside and stop her.

"I'm sorry" I say

"No Jack you have nothing to be sorry for, it was just hard to watch that's all"

I noticed she was shaking "where's your jacket?" I ask

"Last I saw Conor was dancing around in it doing that lady accent he does" we both laugh

"Here" I take my jacket off and give it to her, she puts it on and I cup her face. "There is nothing, nothing between me and Lydia anymore I promise"

She smiles and I slowly kiss her.

"Shit" I chuckle

"what?" She asks

"All those shots are about to hit you"

She starts laughing "don't worry I only had two of mine Lydia had the rest, she's got quick fingers. Is it okay if we go back to yours for a bit, I don't really want to go home"