The Call

Ashley POV

Working with Dove was great! She was so nice. The 6 of us had lunch at this great pizza place down the street after we finished shooting.
The next morning, I woke up and propped up my pillow. I grabbed my laptop off my desk and sat on my bed. I opened my laptop and entered my password, then I decided to edit. So I edited Mushroom World Episode 99 and started uploading it. I left my laptop on my desk, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs. Suddenly, the home phone rang. I was the only one up, so I answered it. "Hello, Middleton residence, this is Ashley speaking." "Hello," a manly voice spoke. "I would like to tell you that you and your friends have been invited to fly to the U.S. and appear on The Morning Show." (A/N The Morning Show is made-up.) "Really?!" I asked. "Yes." "When will we be on the show?" Next Monday." "OK, well I gotta go tell the rest of the cast, so bye!" "Bye." he said before hanging up. I set the phone down, ran upstairs with my phone, saw that Mushroom World was finished uploading and rendering, so I opened my mail program and sent a mass email to the rest of the cast telling them about the call I got. I then woke up Jenna, Mom and Dad and told them about the call I got. It was official. In one week, we got to have a one week vacation to NYC!