Boyfriend?!?!?

At The Date

Ashley POV

Isaac started the date off by giving me a rose. We were eating at this diner that was American 60s-styled but also slightly, just slightly, fancy. It was called "The Open Road". I ordered my favorite meal of all time, a cheeseburger and fries with ketchup on the cheeseburger with an iced tea to drink. (A/N I get this meal at McDonald's every time I go there, I love it.) He ordered a bacon double cheeseburger with fries and had some soda brand I've honestly never even heard of to drink.

After we finished eating, Isaac and I overheard the beginning of his favorite song (A/N The song above. BTW, does anyone else think Britt Nicole looks like Meghan Trainor in that video? ). "Shall we dance?" he asked, offering me his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. A bunch of other people stood up and started to dance. We all danced in a style that was kind of slow, kinda fast. Jake and I danced through pretty much the whole song.

Near the end, he and I both, by some crazy crazy telepathy force or something crazy like that, started leaning in at that the exact same moment. And, we kissed. Like a kiss in one of those gushy romance novels that I read all the time. So, now I'm going to give you one of those gushy romance novel-type descriptions. OK, here goes: I felt sparks bursting inside of me like fireworks. And, some of the people around us must have noticed that this was our first kiss, by some crazy telepathy force or something, because they all erupted into cheers just as the song ended. Isaac gave me a small kiss on my cheek. "Ashley?" he asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yeah.".

After the date ended

Isaac took me in front of our front door. "Good night." he said. He quickly pecked my lips. "Good night. See you at school tomorrow." I said. When I entered the house, I was greeted by Mom and Dad bombarding me with questions.

A/N The title of the previous chapter was inspired by the JESSIE book "Crush Crazy". FYI, Jessi is a show on Disney Channel and one of my favorites, along with 1. Hannah Montana, 2. That's So Raven, 4. Good Luck Charlie, and 5. Austin and Ally. JESSIE is number 3.