A Million Pt. 1

Ashley POV

The day after we got home from the USA, I woke up at like 6:30 AM, so I decided to watch some of my old YouTube videos. So, I grabbed my laptop, opened it, and went to my YouTube channel. I looked at the wall of my room, I looked at all the trophies I had won over the past 11 months. I looked at one trohpy in paticular; my silver YouTube play button. I remembered the moment I opened our door and saw the package from YouTube. I decided to watch the unboxing video for it. I found the video and clicked on it. I remember how excited I was. I remember Dad, Mum, and Jenna's reactions. I had reached a hundred thousand subscribers about a month earlier. I heard my own voice come out of the laptop's speakers. I looked back at the screen. "Guys, guys, guys!" I said in the video. "I just got this package from YouTube! There's only, like, one thing this could be, and that's my silver play button!" I opened the package. I set it down and began squealing all over my room.

After the video

After the video, I decided to see my current subscriber count. I had recently learned about a more accurate subscriber counting website that I decided to use instead of looking at the sub count on my YouTube page because it is updated every time someone subscribes or unsubscribes from your channel. I entered in the address and searched for my channel. When I got to it, I saw that I had 999,970 subs. I grabbed my camera, put it on my tripod, and started filming out of the middle of nowhere. "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! GUYS!!!!!" I said excitedly. I pointed my laptop screen so the camera had a good view of my laptop screen. I looked back at the screen. The count was at 999,985. 999,990. 999,995. 999,996. 999,997. 999,998. 999,999. I took a deep breath.
And then. It reached. One million.

A/N Well, that's Part 1. Part 2 will be out next week. Also, if you are one of the like, 10 people that read this book, I know that I will make a Christmas chapter and release it on Christmas, but I have no ideas for it. So, suggestions for that and other future chapters are open.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!