Birthday!!

A/N DISCLAIMER: I do not own Once Upon a Dream by Emily Osment. And as you can probably tell by this chapter, this doesn't take place in 2016 anymore, it now takes place in 2017. Just wanted to clear those things up, so enjoy the chappie!

Ashley POV

July 12th. Just an ordinary day. Until I remembered.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I had grown tired of it by now. I hit the off button and got out of bed. I grabbed my phone and turned it on to look at the time because I was too lazy to look at the clock. I sat down on my bed, looking at the time and date. I saw the date and my jaw dropped. I had completely forgotten it was my birthday!

Jenna POV (For the first time in, like, infinite years)

It was Ashley's birthday! Isaac planned an awesome birthday party for Ashley, with our help of course. It wasn't a surprise party though, because she got one when she turned seven years old and she fainted. So, we basically got rid of the "jump out and scare the living daylight out of her" part.

Ashley POV

Jenna came up to my room to inform me that Mom & Dad wanted me downstairs. I told her to tell them that I'd be down after I changed and put on my makeup.

About 15 minutes later cause style...

I walked downstairs in my super-cute outfit and saw Isaac, Jenna, Mom, Dad, Lee, Lexi, and Emma standing in the middle of the living room, which was full of decorated with decorations with "Happy Birthday Ashley!" all over them. Isaaccame up to me and grabbed my hands. I saw Dad pull out his vlogging camera. A band started playing and some curtains opened unveiling my idol, Emily Osment! She started singing.

(A/N it's the song above, it's fairly old, but it's still good.)

As me and Isaac slow danced through the whole song, it felt like heaven, dancing with my boyfriend to my favorite song in the whole world. It felt... almost magical, like we were the couple in a TV movie dancing at the end.

Another A/N: This could possibly be the longest thing I've ever written! Also, sorry for being a day late. I think the music video is from, like, 2008 or 2009, but I'd have to check the Wikipedia page for Sleeping Beauty to see what year it was released, because the video's from the 50th anniversary DVD/Blu-ray thingy. Anyway, this is the longest chapter of anything I've ever written, at a word count of 455 words in all.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and bye!