How you met

A/n: HEYYYYYYYYYY my loves I'M DOING IT YASSSSSSS!!!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

You and your family had decided to go to Disney World for vacation. You honestly had 0 interest in any of this but it's your family so.

You were walking out the hotel entrance and spotted a huge crowd. You were suppost to meet up with your family but honestly who cares. You walked over and heard someone playing music. Finally you managed to get to the front of the crowd and spotted the best thing in the world. CAMERON FREAKING BOYCE!!!!! You stood there and started swaying your hips to the music. Apparently Cameron Boyce spotted you and smiled. You stopped swaying and you looked at him in awe. He waved and mouthed "meet me afterwards".

You mouthed "me?" while pointing towards yourself and he nodded yes. You stood there and couldn't wait till afterwards.

*Afterwards *

You looked around and didn't spot him so you shrugged your shoulders and started walking to your parents meeting place. "I thought I asked you to wait." You heard a voice say behind you. You quickly turned around and saw him. "H-H-Hi." You managed to say. "Hey beautiful!" He chuckled at your adorable reaction. "I just wanted to give you something." He said handing you a paper. "T-thank you!" You managed to say. You began to walk away but you quickly turned around and hugged him. Then you actually were walking away. "Hold on sweety." Cameron said spinning you around. You waited for what he was going to do till he quickly leaned in and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist.

"CAMERON WHERE ARE YOU!" You heard a voice yell. Cameron quickly moved away. " HOLD ON MAYA I'M ON MY WAY!" He yelled back. "Call me ok?" Cameron said. "Sure will!" You giggled. He leaned in and kissed you one more time and ran away. OMG YOU JUST KISSED CAMERON FREAKING BOYCE.

A/N: OK can he as least notice me once he's just too dangerously hot 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 love you guys