Competition

Y/N P.O.V

The car ride was very quiet. Occasionally he'd ask if I was feeling ok or do I need anything. He seemed a little tense. I guess it's because of the whole Peyton thing but he seemed more tense then he should be.

" Baby what's wrong?" Cameron said snapping you out of your train of thought. "Um nothing just thinking." You mumbled. "Please tell me your not worried about that Peyton crap." He groaned focusing on the road. "No, I'm just trying to figure out why your so tense." You said raising an eyebrow. "I'm not tense just a little agitated." He said smiling. "Mhm whatever you say." You sighed leaning back in the passenger seat.

Later

You and Cameron walked into the studio for the second time today. You stood far away from Cameron a little worried that Peyton would have another pep talk with you. Suddenly Cameron wrapped his arm around your waist preventing you from getting even farther. "Calm down, I think she left already." He chuckled kissing you on the forehead. "O-Ok." You stuttered looking at his beautiful smile. (Am I the only one who loves his fang like teeth, I mean those things are gourgeous)!

"CAMERON!!" You heard a dreadful voice say. Both you and Cameron turned around to see Peyton with her hands on her hips. "Where the hell did you go, babe!" She said emphasizing the babe part. She started walking over to Cameron but he pulled you infront of him in a warm embrace. It didn't seem like a shielding himself embrace it felt like a protective hug just for you. Peyton stopped where she was and rolled her eyes. "Just because you guys look like a cute couple doesn't mean you can't be broken apart." she groaned.

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice from behind you call. You quickly turned around and saw Jace (You know the guy from Henry Danger). "JACE!" You yelled running to him and giving him a bear hug. He quickly picked you up and twirled you around. "I haven't seen you in years!" He said as he placed you onto the ground.

"It's only been a month." You giggled playfully punching him on the arm. "Yeah ok whatever, it's still good to see you again." He smiled. " You too." You giggled seeing his goofy smile. "I'm guessing you guys know each other." You heard Cameron say from behind you. " Yeah, me and him grew up together!" You said turning around grinning the biggest you've ever grinned. "Well cool then." Cameron said biting his bottom lip.

A/N: Wassup and yes we have some competition my babes😁😊

Love you guys