How do you forget??

A/n: hey guys this was a request and you guys are awesome for it.
Btw this story probably is horrible my bad.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Cameron's 17th Birthday was coming up soon (only 2 years older YASSS). He seemed to be more involved with Decendants 2 then his own birthday.

"So Cameron are u excited about next week?" You asked settling into the passenger seat of his car. " Why, is something going on?" He asked glancing over at you. "Cameron.... your birthday." You said staring at him. "... wait what?" He mumbled turning into the left lane. "Cameron how could u forget your own birthday?!" You giggled rubbing his arm.

"I've just been very busy." Cameron said looking a little upset. You looked out of the window and began to think to yourself. "OOOOO!!" You exclaimed bouncing in your seat. "W-what's wrong??" Cameron said a little panicked. "Oh sorry I just thought of something." You giggled grinning at him.

~later~

"Pleassse dove!?" You whined giving Dove Cameron your famous puppy dog eyes. She looked at your for a minute then gave you a huge smile. "Sure why not!" She giggled seeing the excitement in your eyes. You quickly took a binder from inside of your backpack. "What's that?" She asked looking over your shoulder.

"It's the planner I made for Cameron's birthday!" You giggled brushing a strand of your hair behind you ear. "You came prepared." She smiled flipping some of the pages of the book. You handed the book to her and sat on a table that was close by. "Mmm" dove hummed. You watched seeing if there were any expressions.

She finally closed the book and looked over to you with a plain face. "That's it??" She asked crossing her arms. Your smile instantly fell on the ground. "How the f-" you began but Dove interrupted you. "  because if that's the case that's amazing!!" She shrieked. "Don't do that!" You exhaled. She ran over to you and hugged you. "I'll help you not matter what, if you make Cameron happy you make us all happy!" She giggled hugging you tighter.

A/n: GUYS this legit took me 2 days and it short so that kinda shows how much stuff I have going on. Sorry for the wait btw.