I missed you pt.2

A/n: Please don't be mad with me for not updating.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Warning: there will be some Peyton List hate in this story so....

You were watching as Cameron played out all of his scenes. Every word, emotion, facial expression, and scream was perfect. Every once in awhile he'd glance over at you and wink. "Well looky here." You heard a voice said from behind you. " You turned around and saw Peyton. "OMG hi!" You shrieked quietly. "Can we have a little talk please?" She asked sweetly.

"Um sure of course." You smiled. You followed her outside the studio. "So what's up!" You said still smiling. "Back off!" She said sternly looking at you. "Um what?" you asked a little confused. "I've know Cameron for like 5 years, I'm not about to let some chick come ruin my chances with him!" She said walking closer to you. "I have no idea what the heck your talking about." you said trying to stay calm. Usually when a girl talks to you like this it never ends good and when i mean doesn't end good last time you went to jail. "You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about!" she said shoving you. "Your just a poor,ugly girl who thought she was worth his time, well sweetie your not your just a piece of crap!" she spat. You fell back onto the ground and saw the studio doors open. " Babe I've been looking... everywhere for you..." he began but trailed off towards the end. You looked down at the ground. "What the hell is going on out here!" he yelled. 

"Nothing just a friendly girl chat, she fell." Peyton lied smiling. Cameron came to offer you help but you refused it and stood up on your own. "I'm going back to my hotel." you said beginning to walk away. " But everyone wants to meet you." Cameron said. You turned back and saw Peyton smiling and doing a dog face as to indicate that you were worthless. " I cant do this!" you yelled and ran to your car.

Cameron's P.O.V

"What the hell was that about?" I asked scratching the back of my head. " I have no idea, i wonder if she realized shes no good for you." Peyton giggled. "What do you mean no good for me?!" I said turning towards her a little upset. "Lets face it Cameron, you like me i like you, just ask me out already and say bye bye to that bitch." Peyton said placing her hand on my chest. "You told her that didn't you." I said staring at her with cold eyes. "Sure did." She giggled placing a kiss on my cheek. "Your a sick bitch i hope you know that, and i will never want anything to ever do with you!" I yelled walking over to my car. "Where do you thing your going?!" Peyton yelled after me. "To go fix what you fucked up!" I said getting into my car.

A/N: Hey guys these paragraphs might be long because I'm typing from my laptop for the first time but i hope you guys still liked it, and sorry to any Peyton list fans out there that shipped Cameron and her.. i don't see why you would but I'm sorry if i offended anyone.