Teddy bear (short)

A/N: Hey🙂
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💌💕💕💕💕💕💕

You were having one of those lazy days where u just lay out on the bed, on your phone watching YouTube and drifting in and out of sleep. Plus ur stomach was hurting so you just wanted to relax your nerves. You had actually managed to fall asleep when you could kinda hear the front door open but you didn't care.

You rolled over and covered your head with the blanket. "Baby are you okay?" You heard Cameron whisper as he peaked his head in the room. "Sleepy." You mumbled uncovering your head a little to see him. He quietly walked in and lifted up a Victoria Secret bag. "Baby you know i don't like you spending money on me" you groaned sitting up. "Calm down it's just a robe and some stuff." He chuckled placing it in ur lap.

You began to look through the bag. You saw the (f/c) robe and some chocolate and a package of pads with a brand new heating pad. "Just wanted you to be as comfortable as possible." He chuckled seeing the tear run down your face. "Awwwe, wait why is there a tag in here thag says teddy bear?" You asked confused. "See I'm too big to put in the bag." He chuckled. You leaned over and pulled him in. "Your so cute." You giggled as he placed u on his lap. "So are you come on let's cuddle ans watch Netflix." He said getting up and takeing off his shirt before getting in bed next to you.