My Angel

In memory of Camerons passing i think we all needed a little comforting from our Camey❤️

————————————————

It's roughly been a month since Cameron passing. Everything still felt like a horrible nightmare. It felt like it had been years since you both spoke but it was only a month. Every morning you woke up expecting to see his smiling face in the kitchen making breakfast for you like he always snuck in to do. He was ur best friend, your sunshine and your guardian angel all in one. His smile was enough to warm you up on a cold day, stop you from crying and the only thing that could calm your panic attacks. (I don't know if this is anyone else's problem but his smiles helped mine alot ). Today felt unreal, Yesterday felt unreal, last week was the definition of unreal, and the day you got the call felt like the most hollowing thing that could've ever happened.

You laid in bed today just holding a couple hoodies that he had left a couple months ago and always forgot to get whenever he came over which was basically every day. You had the tv on in the background with your back to it while you scrolled through your explore page. As you scrolled you noticed you were getting less and less pictures of Cameron popping up which you didn't mind but you kinda jinxed it. The next thin you saw was his beautiful smile and of course you clicked it and liked it but kept scrolling down seeing a stream of them. Your breathing hitched and you began to ball while holding onto his jackets tight.

'Why him of all the people that could be taken from the world. He wasn't ready. He had so much more to do. Please just wake me up from this... Please'

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. It felt cold but so warming at the same time. You jumped up and put ur back against the wall next to your bed. "Please don't cry." The figure said. You just stared not being able to process any of it. "Please Y/n if I have to visit u everyday in this form then so be it but don't cry, for me." You gripped onto your hair trying to calm yourself thinking that you had finally lost your shit, but nope there he was. All dressed in a white outfit sitting on your bed with the biggest smile seemingly in perfect health. "Cameron?" You mumbled.

————

Sorry I'm doing a cliffhanger but is this a good starter for a new series or the theme of most of my stories. I don't know if its disrespectful to put him in that form but it sounds like the best thing I could wish for so...
Give me your opinion.