My Angel pt.2

I cried while typing this so sorry for spelling errors.
————————-

"Cameron?" You said staring at his figure. "Hey." He said scratching the back of his head. You slowly moved towards him and watched as you examined his body without touching him. "Everything ok?" He chuckled. You looked at his smile and jumped off the bed into a corner. "Y-You aren't real... you can't possibly be real." You said just staring at him.

"I am semi real." He chuckled. "No No NO! You passed a month ago. It was in-... do you know you passed?" You yelled. "First calm down please." He said while gesturing with his finger for you to come. You looked at him for a minute removing to move from your spot but then he sadly mouthed please. Your feet shuffled into his direction without another thought. He held our his hand. "Touch it." He said smiling. You slowly reached out and brushed your hand against his.

"It's cold but kinda warm." You said holding ur hand now behind you. "I'm here in spirit but not in a human form." He said trying to help you make sense of everything. " So your in my imagination..."you mumbled holding onto your head. "Listen I'll explain later just please give me a hug." He said smiling with tears in his eyes. Without hesitation you hugged him and he hugged you back squeezing as hard as he could, you couldn't help but cry. " I missed you so much." He said sniffling a little. "Please don't go away please, please just stay. Wake me up from the dream or take me with you." You cried even harder.

"... I can't... I'm sorry." He whispered quietly. "Why!" You said backing away from his hug. "I want to see you grow and fall in love then get married and have kids. That's all I ever wanted for you,my friends, my family, and my fans, just to see you all grow and accomplish your goals even if I'm not around. I'll watch from above everyday just to make sure your ok and to see how far you've gotten." He said with a pained look in his eyes. " I wanted that with you... the family at least." You mumbled. There was a awkward silence on the room as he stared at you. 'Great I'm about to be rejected by a spirit.' You thought. "I wanted that with you too but I doubt that's possible in this form. He chuckled.

You looked down and watched as a few tears hit the ground before seeing Camerons favorite shoes appear in view. You looked up at him and smiled a little when you saw his big smile. "I'll always be here for you in spirit. I love you and always will. I will visit whenever I'm able to but I need you to know that you can't stop your life for me, ok?" He said wiping the tears from your face. You nodded your head and leaned your head into his touch and smiled. He softly kissed your cheek and with that he faded into the air.

You felt alot less upset and sad and sat on your bed next to the pile of his hoodies and you smiled while holding one. You looked over at your pillow and noticed that your phone was open and there was a new notification. You opened your phone and what you saw made you smile like a maniac.

Camey❤️🤦🏾‍♀️~
"I CAN SEND STUFF ON YOUR PHONE!"

You giggled

Y/N 🥰🥴~
"That's what happens when you use your phone."

Camey❤️🤦🏾‍♀️~

"I don't have it I can't really explain it but I can send messages to you🤷🏾‍♀️ not complaining though"

Y/N🥰🥴~

"Me neither."
"I love you❤️"

Camey❤️🤷🏾‍♀️~

"I love you too🥵"
"Get some rest I'll be there when you wake😁❤️"

————————-
This will be a periodic sequel if you guys like it but I kinda want to rant rn.

As someone who didn't fully know Cameron personally I feel as if I shouldn't have this feeling but i do. I can constantly catch myself sad just knowing he isn't here anymore. At one point I remember dm-ing him for advice and he responded and everything now and then maybe    every coupled months he'd check on my progress about finding my passion. All I wanted was to make it to the position where I could see him in person and thank him. I was a fan since his first appearance in a Panic at the Disco music video (green gentleman).That was 11 years ago. It hurts that he's gone but we can't let that define how we feel when we think about him. His goal was to make the world smile and if he could see us now which I feel he can he'd feel like his time was wasted if we can't think abot him with the slightest bit of a smile.

We love you Cameron thank you for inspiring us and making us smile❤️