Competition pt.2

A/N: I'm slowly realizing I'm a terrible author...
😑😑😑😑😑😑😒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Cameron P.O.V

"Yeah me and him grew up together!" Y/n said with the biggest smile on her face. "Oh cool." Is all I could say before biting my lip. I'm not the jealous type believe me, but this was getting to me.

For the rest of the day Y/n was by his side none stop. They'd whisper something to each other and laugh. She acted as if I didn't exist. She'd flash me a smile every now and again tilting her head to the side with a confused expression on her face but I'd just look down at my phone and type away.

Y/N P.O.V

Cameron's acting weird... not like the whole silly weird but the something is very wrong weird. Once Jace and Peyton went to go get us some snacks I walked over and sat next to Cameron who was typing away on his phone. "Baby doll are you ok?" I asked quietly looking at him. "Yeah." He mumbled still not looking up.

"Tell the truth." I said a little louder. "I am." He said shrugging putting his earphones in to block out my questions. "I know for a.... mkay then." I said standing up fixing my skirt. I lifted his phone from his lap and quickly sat on his lap instead. He quickly looked up blushing. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered putting his hands up to avoid from touching me.

"What's wrong." I said a little pissed. "Nothings wrong give me my phone." He said reaching for his phone but I moved it away. "Stop lying to me." I said. He rolled his eyes and continued to reach for the phone. I crossed my arms placing it in my shirt. "Really." He mumbled in frustration.

"Yep" You giggled standing up from his lap. You were walking towards the couch when suddenly Cameron pulled you back onto his lap with you're back against his chest. "Cameron?" You asked trying to get up but he had his arm wrapped around your waist tightly. Before you could say anything else you felt him kiss your neck which made you jump. "Calm down I'm not going to do anything." He mumbled against your neck. He continued to kiss you're neck making you get lost in each kiss he placed on your skin.

He turned you around on his lap so that you could face him and he kissed you softly. one after the other until he pulled back. "Thanks for my phone." He chuckled holding up the phone that he had retrieved from your bra. "WHAT!" You blushed looking down at your chest. You didn't even realize that his hands were underneath your shirt.

"Calm down I didn't touch anything other then my phone." He chuckled seeing you're suprised expression and rubbing your sides. "WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR HAND IN MY SHIRT!" You yelled finally looking up at him from your chest. "While I was kissing you're neck. "He said with a smirk.

"I hate you." You said jokingly. "Oh really?!" He said raising one of his eyebrows. "I'll have to fix that."

"What?" You said confused. Suddenly he pulled you in for what you thought was a kiss but instead he began to tickle you're sides. "CAMERON!" You shrieked from the sudden tickling sensation. "It's your fault." He chuckled as he continued to tickle you.

"Um...." You heard a voice from behind Cameron say. You both jumped at the voice and noticed that Peyton and Jace finally came back with the snacks. You were confused as to why they had a suprised expression on their face until you realized Cameron was hovering over you.

Cameron looked back down at you and quickly realized as well and jumped off of you. You quickly sat up and fixed your skirt snuggling next to Cameron. He wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you in and placed a kiss on your forehead. While Peyton and Jace sat across from you guys on the other couch.

" You never told me what was wrong. " You whispered looking up at him as Peyton and Jace got lost in the argument of whether batman is better then the flash. "I was just a little upset seeing you with Jace." He said quietly. "Aww, don't be. "You said giving him a quick kiss. "I love you." He said smiling down at you.

"Love you more." You giggled. "Not possible.  He chuckled poking one of your dimples. "It is too." You said pouting. He slowly leaned in next to your ear and said "do you need me to prove it." as he rubbed your side. "N-No I believe you." You said. You looked back over at Peyton and Jace and began laughing at how Peyton and Jace were still arguing.

A/N: Wassup boos I told you my imagines are getting worse.