I missed you

A/n: Hey I'm sorry I haven't updated recently I went through a break up so...
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Do to the fact that your bestfriend can't keep her mouth shut, you had agreed to go meet Cameron. You honestly didn't mind because he's Cameron Boyce but still you were really shy.

Cameron had told you to meet him at the set of Jessie (YES I'M STILL NOT OVER IT!). You slowly approached a tall man and showed him a pass that Cameron had mailed. The man gave you a smile and opened the door. You heard voices coming from one side of the set and saw a big audience.

It took you around a minute to calm down to the fact that you were on the Jessie set but you finally calmed down after awhile. You casually leaned against a wall and propped your leg on it. Cameron and Karan were on the top of the stairs watching Kevin do a maze they made out of furniture. You giggled when you saw Kevin find sosme cheese. Suddenly Camerons face lit up and he searched the crowd.

Finally he spotted you and ran down the flights of stairs. You stood there shocked as he picked you up and kissed you. "YOU CAME!" He said still holding you. "Well I kinda promised I would, and y/f/n would have forced me to." You smiled kissing his cheek. "Awwwwwwww!" You heard the audience say. Instantly you tried to get down but Cameron was still holding you and wouldn't let you budge. "Nope!" Cameron said and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Cameron what are you doing?" You yelled finally getting down. Cameron quickly scooped you up and threw you onto his shoulder. "Hold on." He chuckled and started walking. Suddenly the light from the stage got brighter on the ground. "Shit." You mumbled. "GUYS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET MY WORLD Y/N!" He yelled and chuckled. "HI Y/N!" The audience laughed. Cameron finally let you down and turned you so you were facing the audience. You gave a small smile and waved. You quickly ran off the stage and back to the side of the room.

"Well apparently she's shy but I love her and I hope you guys love her too." Cameron said and walked back to the stairs. You blushed.