How have you been

It had been 5 weeks since you finally got Cameron Boyces phone number but you couldn't gain the guts to call him back.

"Y/n just call him." Your friend said to you as she placed all of her things down to sleepover. "I don't think I should, it was probably just a joke." You said looking at the tv scrolling through Netflix. "Fine, if you don't I will!" She said and grabbed your phone. "Give me back fucking the phone!" I yelled as I chased her around the house. Just when I was about to grab her by the hoodie she was wearing she ran into the bathroom.

"Open the damn door!!!!" You yelled banging on it. Good thing your parents weren't home yet. There was akward silence until you heard her talking to someone . "SHIT!" You cursed out or breathe.

After like 10 minutes she finally came out the bathroom and handed me the phone. "It's for you." She said and walked up the stairs. I placed the phone on my ear and prepared for my world to fall apart. "Hello?" I asked nervously. "Hey gorgeous." You heard a raspy voice say. You blushed but quickly filled with concern. "I'm so sorry if she woke you up while you were asleep." You said. "Don't worry she didn't, I've just been yelling alot." He laughed.

"Oh ok." You giggled messing with a strand of hair that kept getting in your face. "So I hear you live in (wherever you live)." He said sounding like he was yawning. "Yep, and you liar you were asleep!" You giggled. "Well I've been waiting a week for you to call me back." He said with he's voice still raspy. It was silent for a minute until he said the cutest thing over. "I miss you." He said quietly. You couldn't even say anything. "I'm so sorry if I said something I wasn't suppost-" he began. "I miss you too!" You said smiling. "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" You heard him yell away from the phone. You busted out laughing. "I'll be able to see you this week." He said calming down.

" What do you mean." I asked a little confused. "I'm visiting family in (where you live)." He said hearing your confusion. "Oh." You sighed. "Well I have to go, love you." He said. "L-Love you too." You said. He chuckled and hung up.

"BAE FRIEND GOT A BOO FRIEND, I SEE YOU!!!!" Your friend said and jumped on your back.