Comparisons

You groaned for the hundredth time, thinking was has happened to Marc. His mood changed, the way he has been acting changed. And you got suspicious, very suspicious.

"I'm home," His said when he entered the house, looking completely tired.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you all night, I even cooked dinner for you!" You rolled my eyes as he sat down on the couch, slouching before answering you.

"I was working," He sighed. "Working?! What? What do you mean by working?! Your race is next week, stop lying to me."

He rolled his again before answering me once again, "You know, Laia wouldn't ask me where I've been all day."

You were taken aback, shocked. Did he just said that? "What?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I meant that Laia wouldn't ask me where I've been, or what I did. She was understandable, she was really supporting." He scoffed, tears were started to form in your eyes.

"Y-You're comparing me between her.. again."

"So what? I can't believe that I left her, for a bitch like you." He said, it was like a sharp knife just stab you from behind.

"I-I...." You cried, both of your hands covering your face.

"I-I.." He mocked, "Go, I don't want to see you here. Take what's yours and leave. I want Laia to be here with me, and not you."

{vote, comment, share}

A/N: sorry that i did this 😔