Problem

I looked at him while sighing, shaking my head. "Y/N! It hurts so bad!" He whined, looking at his leg which got stung by a bee in Australia.

"What the? How did you get stung?" I laughed, squatting down, looking at his leg. "Treat mild and moderate reactions to wasp stings back at the hotel. Wash the sting area with soap and water to remove as much of the venom as possible. Apply a cold pack to the wound site to reduce swelling and pain. Keep the wound clean and dry to prevent infection." I said, without looking up at him.

"Babe, you're my wife, help me!" He whined once again, making me chuckle. "It's not funny! It really hurts!!"

"Then why did you go where all the bees are, Marc? You know that they stung people." I stood back up, facing him.

"I know, it's just, they look so attractive." He mumbled, still hopping due to the sting.

"Attractive than.. me?" I quirk an eyebrow, playing with him, "Why not you go and marry the bee instead?"

He rolled his eyes while smiling like a little kid, "Oh? Okay, I'll set up the wedding next month. You're invited."

I playfully rolled my eyes and groaned, "Okay. Don't come back to me."

"I was just playing, babe, don't take it too seriously." He kissed my forehead, while he stopped hopping.

"You're such a problem, Marc." I giggled.

"I'm your problem."

{vote}