Welcome Back Home

"I'm so tired," I sighed as I slam myself onto the comfy bed, "much better."

As I was about to fall asleep, my phone rang. I then groaned, feeling so tired and annoyed to pick it up. So, I just leave it as I doze away.

***

"Aww, she's sleeping. My baby." A voice interrupted my beauty sleep.

I then opened an eye, looking at person. "Marc?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes with my hand.

"Yes, it's me darling." He smiled, sitting down on the edge of the bed, the bed dipped down due to his weight.

"W-When did you came back?" I asked, then sat up straight as I yawned once again.

"An hour ago, I called you so that you could pick me up. But you didn't answer so..." He chuckled.

"You did? Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I was really tired, I couldn't even pick the phone up and answer your call. Though I did not know that it was you." I apologised quickly.

"It's okay, babe, I asked Jose to pick me up. You can make it up to me by cuddling right now." He smirked

I then crawled to him like a baby, he then opened his arms for me to hug him. So I did, "I missed you so much, three weeks straight without you here has been shitty."

"Mines even shittier, I missed you too babe. I'm glad that I'm back." He hugged me back, squeezing me.

"Welcome back home."

{vote and comment}