Crazy About You

Y/N's POV

"A beer please, thanks." I told the bartender as he just nodded, he then turned around to make a drink, his back now facing me.

My phone then buzzed, making me eyes vert to it, looking at what made it buzzed.

[dad] Hey darling. How was it?

I sighed, shaking my head. The bartender than placed the beer on the table. He then smiled and went serve someone else.

[me] it was okay, like the usual... ☺️

[dad] Hm, okay then. When are you coming back home?

[me] soon. just not today. bye dad ☺️❤️

[dad] Bye honey. Love you.

I locked my phone then took a sip of the beer then think. My thoughts then got disturbed when someone beside me ordered a drink.

I stared at the boy-- men. It was him. Him! Oh. My. God. What should I do? Should I talk to him like, "Hi, I'm Y/N. We met six hours ago. Remember me?"

No, I can't say that! I'll just continue to stare at him like a weird girl who wants attention. He then turned to look at me and scrunch his brows. He was waiting for me to say something.

"Oh, uh.. um.." I stutter.

He then looked at me very closely, it was like he was trying to look at me properly. "We have met before, right?" He asked.

My eyes then widened in surprised. He remembered! "Y-Yes.." I continued to stutter.

"Let me guess your name. Don't tell me!" He chuckled, "hmmm... uh.... Y/N.. right?" He asked unsurely.

Oh. My. God. Shut. Up!

He remembers!

"Yes!" I squealed, "Oh my! You remembered! What? Why? How?" I boomed him with questions as he continued to chuckle.

"You came to see last week's race. And also the last one in Malaysia. Right?" He asked, now facing me while he holds his drink.

"Yeah. Um, the other race before that, and the other one, the other, other one. Let's just say all." I awkwardly said.

"W-What? All? Wow!" He said in amazement, although I knew that I freaked him out a bit.

But, at least, he remembers me. After hundreds of girls he meets in every race. He remembers me.

"Even the Asia tour?" He raised a brow, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes. I know that you don't remember, but, I was in the same flight as you." I bit my lower lip, looking down at my lap.

"That's amazing.." He trailed. "But, why?"

"Huh?" I looked at him seriously. "W-What do you mean?" I nervously chuckled.

"What I meant was, why? Why would you come to all of the race? I mean, isn't that like a lot of money to waste?" He quirk an eyebrow, looking at me with confusion plastered on his handsome face.

"Waste? Pfft, you meant spent." I corrected him, "well, uh, this sounds crazy.."

"That's okay, just tell me why." He smiled.

"I-I... I really thought if I meet you at every race, w-we would y-you know, have a chance of being together.." I stuttered while looking at him with embarrassment.

His eyes then widens. He didn't answer or reply me, making me sigh.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've not tell you. It's just- never mind. Sorry for bothering you, I really am. But it was a pleasure of meeting you, I guess. I hope that we'll never meet ever again." I said quickly, then placed a twenty dollar bill on the aisle then quickly shove all of my stuffs in my bag.

As I was about to stand up and leave, Marc grabbed my arm, making me flinch a bit. He has a strong hand.

"N-No! Don't be! I mean, maybe we could. I just need to know you better. Hm, say what do you think if you can follow me everywhere, and I mean everywhere?" He quickly asked.

"Should I lie, or tell the truth?" I asked as I took a sit back, right next to him.

"The truth. I really want to know."

"Of course! Of course! Of course! Hundred percent yes! Oh my God, that would be awesome!" I squeed.

He then smirked. "Oh yeah? Are you crazy about me?"

I bit my lip before responding. "Of course I am! I wouldn't come to every race of yours if I weren't crazy about you! What kind of question is that?" I chuckled.

"Great. So you'll come with me to every race in 2017 because this year's sessions are over. Let's see if I'll get crazy about you too." He smirked as he kissed me without warning.

***
uwaw looks like he's giving you a chance! i mean, if this happens to me i would die. like literally. die.

vote and comment ❤️