Autograph

hey everyone! yes, i'm alive. i'm so sorry that i didn't update for the past few weeks, i had to focus on my examinations. but now, i'm back! i'll try to update at least once a week ❤️

** this imagine was an old imagine, but i decided to publish it back

Y/N's POV

I walked in the paddock area in excitement. This is my first time that I went to a MotoGP paddock, along with meeting my idol, Marc Marquez. I've been wanting to see him since a few years ago.

I had spent more than three hundred dollars for the seat, paddock visit and merchandise. I'm just hoping that everything goes well, just like the way I wanted.

I would like to have a selfie and a picture with him, sign all of my merchandise that I bought and just long ago, and maybe a tight hug. But I doubt that the hug thing will happen, or maybe just a side hug. That works too.

"Miss, where's your pass?" An unknown man asked me, probably a security working for MotoGP.

"Here," I get my pass from my pocket, handing the man my pass.

"Alright," He said without looking at it, making me scrunch my eyebrows.

"Don't you want to see the pass?" I asked as I looked at him weirdly. He just shakes his head and said, "No, I'm just curious. Because I know that there are crazy fan girls who would get in without a pass- like they get in for free. I know it because of their faces."

I felt offended once he said crazy fan girls, which I am not! Well, maybe. "I'm offended." I said truthfully.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm sorry? But it's the truth though, and I did not meant to all girls who are crazy fans."

I just walked past him after he said that, it's not because I'm pissed off or anything, it's just that I don't want to waste my money by just talking to a random guy.

***

I've been walking for at least twenty minutes now, my legs began to feel wobbly, like I was going to fall. "Ninety-three, where are you?" I sighed as I continued to walk, looking left and right.

I just kept on walking and walking, I regret not bringing my friend to accompany me, he's a pro when it comes to MotoGP.

"Miss?" A man called me from behind. I turned my head to look at the guy.

"Yeah?" I put on a smile.

"You're looking for Marc Marquez, aren't you?" He chuckled, running his hand through his black hair.

"Um, yeah. How'd you know?" I asked.

"Because you just passed walking all of the riders except Marc Marquez and you seemed unimpressed." He chuckled again, then I realised, I could ask him where Marc was.

"Where is Marc Marquez actually?" I batted my eyelashes, hoping that he could bring me to see Marc.

"Come with me," He smiled as he started walking, I walked beside him as I looked left and right.

"I'm Jose Luis Martinez by the way," He told me his name as he kept on walking towards where Marc is.

I gasped, "Oh yeah! You are one of Marc's closest friends! How could I forget?"

He just looked at me and smiled, then he stopped walking. "Over here, there's Marc." He pointed to the Honda's pit box, making me squeal.

"Go! He's having an autograph session, hurry up before leaves to practice!" Jose pushed me a little towards the pit box.

I thanked him before walking to the pit box, I was beyond excited. I can't wait to hug him so tightly, kiss his cheek and make him sign all of my merchandise.

"Marc Marquez!" I screamed once I saw him, he didn't looked up to see me though. He was busy signing a boy's cap.

Acting as a professional who looked like I've seen every rider, I walked towards him here slowly and professionally. I didn't want him to think that I'm weird, crazy fan girl.

For some odd reasons, everyone left, except for Marc and I. He smiled and gestured his hand, asking me to come. I smiled back as I went too him. He then asks me, "What's your name, gorgeous?"

"Y/N," I answered, stuttering a little. Boy, how excited and nervous I was.

"Okay, Y/N, what do you want me to sign?" He asked as he took off the cap of his sharpie, getting ready to sign stuffs.

"Both of these," I told him as I took my cap off and jacket off. I changed my mind, I didn't want him to sign all of my merchandise, he'll probably think that I'm desperate.

"Alright," He took my cap on his free hand and signed it. He then did the same thing with my jacket, he smiled once he finished signing it.

"Say, uh, you're cute," He acknowledged, making me blush.

"Thank you," I thanked him, making him chuckled and look down for a few seconds.

"Can I have your number?" He asked once he made eye contact with me, making me scream. No, not screaming in front of him, just screaming inside me.

"I-I.. It's okay if you don't want to give your number, it's just that I wanted to-"

I cut him off by nodding, "No, it's okay. Got any paper?"

"I don't have any paper, give me your cap." He demanded. Obeying him, I gave my cap.

"Why though?" I chuckled as he just smiled, "You're just going to write your number here, and I'll take the cap obviously. Don't worry, I'll give you a new one. The latest."

I squeed, nodding. I then told him my phone number as he wrote it down on my cap using his sharpie.

***

After the race, Marc got P1 and I couldn't be happier. He then called me after

[Marc] Hey
[Me] Hey! Congratulations for being first!
[Marc] *Chuckles* Thank you, Y/N.
[Me] I'm glad that you called me.
[Marc] Oh? Why is that?
[Me] Because you owe me a new cap.
[Marc] Are you still here tonight?
[Me] Huh?
[Marc] I mean, are you still going to be here tonight?
[Me] Yeah, of course.
[Marc] Great! Would you like to go on a date with me?

I paused, covered my phone screen with my hand, breathing heavily. Did the Marc Marquez just asked me out on a date?!

[Marc] Y/N? Are you there?

I could hear him, I could sense a bit of worry in his voice.

[Me] W-What? Did you just ask me out on a date?
[Marc] Y-Yeah, It's okay if you say no. I swear, it's fine, you can reject-
[Me] No, no, no! I would love to go on a date with you later.
[Marc] I'm glad. So text me where you're staying and I'll pick you up.
[Me] Alright, bye!
[Marc] Bye Y/N

And with that, I ended the call. And i was excited for the date tonight.

vote and comment