Closer

republished!

Y/N's POV

"So, you just pull the throttle like this." I showed Marc as I pulled the throttle.

"Just like that? I mean, it looks harder when you look at it." Marc sighed, still sitting behind me.

"Let's just switch places." I tell him and he nodded, we then switched places as he is now in front of me.

"Okay, so insert the key." I demanded, he then inserted the key then looked at me, waiting for me to tell him what to do.

"Now press the red button for two to three seconds and it'll start." I pointed the red button, he then nodded and pressed the red button.

"Then pull the throttle, and make sure that we're not near the sand or we will get stuck." I informed him, he then pulled the throttle and zoomed the ski fast.

"Woah, slow down! You're new to this!" I laughed while I inserted my hand into his life vest, making sure that I hold him tightly.

"I know! But I feel like I'm a pro!" He laughed once he looked back to look at me, I smiled.

He then took the cornering, making me chuckle. Our knees touched the sparkling blue salty water, making me hold onto his life vest really tightly.

"Oh, hold on Y/N!" He shouted as he fell into the water. Since I was holding his life vest, I fell with him too. The key slipped out, making the jet ski stop.

I laughed, looking at Marc who was panicking. "See, nobody told you to ride like a maniac thinking that they're are pro." I said as I swam to him.

"I-I.. Y/N! I love you so much baby! I-I'm gonna die! I'm going to drown!" He cried as he kept on flapping his arms up and down.

"You're not going to die," I scoffed, "You're wearing a life vest, you won't drown."

"O-Oh.." He stopped playing then started to laugh as he hugged me, kissing my forehead, "Good thing, I can hug you right here."

"While we're in the water?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Why?"

"So that I could get closer to you, I mean, let's say that there's a shark. I'm not gonna die first, we're going to die together at the same time." He chuckled as I playfully slap his chest.

{vote and comment}