Secret

Y/N's POV

I stared at my boyfriend while sighing, totally sad seeing us like this. He was wearing a cap and also sunglasses, different brands than his usual ones.

As for me, I wore the same thing too. The feeling was very weird. I don't understand why he wants us to be a secret. He then looked at me and smiled, making me force a smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly due to my smile, he knew that I was forcing myself.

"I- Yes." I lied.

"Oh, come on Y/N. You can tell or ask me anything, it's totally fine." He placed his hand on top of me on the table, and squeezed it a little, assuring me.

"I don't know if I should ask you this question now, it's not the time." I told him, shaking my head as I look down.

"You should tell me now, I mean, I won't be here tomorrow. I have to fly to Japan for some orientation for Honda." He chuckles, "C'mon, tell me."

"Why are we keeping our relationship a secret?" I asked him truthfully, not knowing the reason why in the first place.

"Huh?" He raised a brow as he lowered down his sunglasses to his nose as he looked at me.

"Nobody knows about us. Not even your parents or Alex." I pointed out, "Why is that?"

"Because of the publicity." He sighed.

I then froze. Publicity? Marc was famous, of course. But, he wasn't the type of celebrity that would appear on newspapers or magazines that would talk about his personal life. It was only about his career.

"Why? Are you scared that the publicity would talk about us?" He asked me back.

"Absolutely not. It's just that- I feel like you're hiding me." I said truthfully.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He raised his voice a little, which made me sighed.

"You know, hiding me. It's like you don't want anyone to know about me. Or is it because.." I paused, widening my eyes as I was about to say it. "Are you embarrassed of me? Oh, I know! You're afraid that if you introduce me to someone, they'll look at me as a low-profile person."

"And," I continued, "Maybe because I'm not skinny tall ass model or a celebrity or a racer."

He paused, his mouth wide opened. It took him minutes before he could answer me. But as he was about to speak, I cut him off.

"You paused." I breathed. "What I said was true, wasn't it?"

He then kept quiet, not looking at me.

I then sighed in disbelief, knowing that was the reason on why we were a secret. I then started to think if he loves me or not.

"Do you even love me?" Tears were starting to form in my eyes, good thing that he couldn't see it but he could hear my voice cracking a bit.

"Of course I do, Y/N!" He sighed and took his sunglasses off. "You want us to be public? Then fine!" He groaned as he took his cap off too.

I kept quiet, not doing what he did. I then shake my head. "Put them back on." I told him.

He then nodded and put both of it back on, continuing to look like a stranger. "Why?"

"Don't pressure yourself." I said, not answering his question. "Why don't you go and date your former model friend for Gas? Who was her name... Sara Sampaio? Yeah, why don't you go ahead and be with her instead of me."

"What?!" He raised his voice. "Are you fucking serious Y/N?!"

I then took my sunglasses and cap off and place it on the table in front of me. Revealing my dark brown eyes and dyed hair. "Fans had been dying for you to date her, right? Then why not you listen to them."

"They're not my boss! Besides, why would I want to date someone who is taller, older and gorgeous than me?" He asked as he took his cap and sunglasses off again.

I cringed once he said that. Who is taller, older and gorgeous than me?. He just called her gorgeous, and I'm done.

I stood up, grabbing my handbag and walked outside from the restaurant, leaving Marc in there. I then sobbed as I got in my car. Thank God that I came here without him taking me.

A few seconds later, he got out from the restaurant. "Y/N, baby, please." He knocked on my car window that was on the drivers' side.

I kept on sobbing, obviously disappointed in him. I have no idea on why I dated him in the first place. I was no model, I'm not a size zero figure, and I'm not gorgeous as other girls. Why would he want me?

I then zoomed out and remembered the day that we first met each other.

FLASHBACK

I giggled, looking at my friend who was dancing with a random stranger at a party. I then sip my drink, feeling the bitter taste of it.

"Hi," A voice interrupted me from drinking.

I then looked at the male, he was about 4cm taller than me, so I didn't have to look up.

"Hey," I replied back.

"I-I'm Marc, what's your name?" He blushed, while looking at me.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Marc." I smiled, while placing my drink onto a table beside me.

"Nice to meet you too." Marc continued to blush, "I was watching you the whole time- Oh that sounded like I'm a stalker."

I then giggled, "That's okay, continue."

"Okay, as I was saying, I was watching you the whole time and you're really gorgeous. Are you alone?" He puts both of his hand in pocket.

"Thanks." I thanked him, "And no, I'm not alone. I'm with a friend but she's with a guy on the dance floor the whole time."

"Oh," He smirked. "Let's go dance then."

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked at the window, seeing Marc letting out tears as well. I couldn't help it, I must roll the window down, and so I did.

"Y/N!" Marc quickly kiss my forehead, "I-I'm sorry that I got mad or whatsoever when you ask us why we were a secret. And no, it's not because you're a low-profile, or not a skinny tall ass model, or not a celebrity or not even a racer, you're perfect just the way you are."

I kept quiet as I inserted the ignition key and twist it, starting the engine. "Baby, p-please say something." He pleaded.

"I-I have to go." Was all I said before I drove away while Marc backed up.

{vote, comment, share}