I'm Sorry

It has been three weeks since the fight that Marc and I encountered. And also three weeks that I haven't see him at all. Although, he still texts to check up on me, wether I'm okay or not.

As predicted, I would leave him on read, not bothering to reply back. I am now in a coffee shop, meeting up with a friend of mine.

"Are you and Marc, like, okay now?" She asks.

"No," I scoffed. "I don't know. I strongly believe that he still loves me."

"Y/N," She shakes her head, trying to hold back a laugh. "Of course he loves you, you two are still together."

"Oh, yeah," I shrugged.

I then looked down, not knowing what to say next. It's a bit weird talking to Amelia about this because she looks that she really wanted to know about Marc and I's relationship.

"I'm sorry," She spoke.

"What are you apologising for?" I asked, chuckling a bit.

"This," She said as she stood up from her seat, "Or you're welcome."

I looked at her confused as she walks away, then I looked across me and saw Marc, who was smiling a bit.

"Did you plan this with her?" I asked as he nods.

"You know, you could just text or call me to meet up," I raised a brow.

"Oh, I would." He looks at me. "But you wouldn't answer or pick up any of my text or calls."

"Sorry," I mumbled and looked down.

"I'm sorry too," He apologised as he held my hand that was on the table. "I'm so so sorry that we fought."

"I-"

"No, Y/N, listen to me first." He pleaded, his hand still intertwined with mine. "I know that I shouldn't recommend any of that to you. It was stupid, it was really stupid."

"It was a stupid fight," He continued, "Over a stupid recommendation."

"It really was," I mumbled again.

"Hey, let's just leave that stupid stuff behind, and continue with our lives for the future ahead of us, okay?" He smiled as he ran his thumb over mine, soothing me.

"Alright." I smile, giving in. "I missed you."

"I know. I missed you-"

"Let me talk," I said. "I missed you like so much, it hurts like hell when I haven't see you or hear your voice for so long."

"Likewise," He chuckles. "Anyways, why wouldn't you reply me?"

"I didn't want to give in that easily," I said truthfully, "I wanted to see you try harder to get me - your beloved girlfriend - back."

As he was about to reply, one of the workers came to both of us with a cake. I looked at Marc, my eyebrows raised.

The cake was looked like it was homemade, which I'm guessing Marc made it. It also had a wording-

I love you.

It made me awed and smiled cheekily. The worker then left us alone once he placed the cake in front of me.

"I'm afraid to eat it, because I know that you made this," I joked.

"No worries baby, I didn't put any poison or any bad stuff in there, it is a poison-free cake." He joked as well, making me laugh a bit.

"Gosh, I love you." I coed, pinching both of his cheeks.

"I love you even more," He looked at me in awe, then leaned in as he placed his lips on mine.

vote and comment