Where's Y/N? - Part 2

Marc's POV

It's been two days, and Y/N is still missing. I wonder where she went. I couldn't sleep. Horrible scenario always went through my head, thinking that Y/N would be gone forever.

Minutes later, I received a call from an unknown number. Not caring, I answered it as a female voice starts to talk.

"Hello, is this Marc Marquez? Y/N's husband?" She asked, confidence seemed to appear in her voice.

"Hello, yes, this is me. Who is this?" I asked.

"My name is Andrea. I'm just a nurse from VCC. Here, we have your wife. She's.." She sighed.

"She's..? She's what?!" I panicked, from VCC? She's in a hospital?!

"She was involved in an airplane crash, but luckily, she's alive. Right now, she's sleeping." She told me calmly, but then I started to panic again.

"Okay, okay. What room is she in? Is she alright? Did she lose a lot of blood? Did she really survive?" I bombed her with questions.

"She's in room thirty-four. She's in Section C, from the VIP Area. Please come as soon as possible. Thank you, Mr. Marquez." And with that, she hung up the call.

Tears were starting to form in my eyes, feeling some hope losing. She may survive from the plane crash, but what if she doesn't recover from the impact? Gosh, what am I even saying right now?

I called everyone- my parents, Alex, Y/N's parents, José. Not my friends though, only someone who was important to us.

Then I zoomed to VCC. I then ran inside as I want to the reception. The receptionist then looked at me and asked, "Can I help you, sir?"

"Yes. Um, I'm looking for Y/N Marquez. She's my wife. She's in room thirty-four, Section C from the VIP Area. How do I get there?" I asked quickly.

"Walk straight, then turn left, and you'll walk straight and you'll find room thirty-four." She told me as I nodded, then ran to Y/N's room.

Before I could enter, a doctor, looked at me as he raised a brow. "Who are you, and what is your relationship with Mrs. Marquez?"

"I'm Marc Marquez, I'm her husband." I answer as he nodded.

"You can go in, and please, try not to touch her just yet, okay?" He told me what I should not do.

Just then I looked back and saw everyone coming to this direction.

"Oh my god, is Y/N okay?!" My mom asked as she hugged me tightly.

"She's fine, for now. But I haven't see her yet." I looked down and sighed.

"Then what are you doing out here? Get in there!" She shooed me. I turned the door knob then paused for a second, closing my eyes. The door then opens, revealing a sleeping Y/N.

I smiled a bit, then sat down next to a seat that was beside her bed. Our family came in, each of them rushing to see Y/N.

"This is my fault," Y/N's mother sighed as tears starting to form in her eyes.

"That's nonsense. You didn't do anything." I told her as she shakes her head.

"I told her that she should come to my mother's funeral. In a rush. In a hurry. This wouldn't happen if I didn't tell her." She cried, then hugged Y/N's father.

I just sat there, looking down, not saying a thing. "Well," I spoke up after a few seconds, "She's still alive. That's the only thing that matters right now."

Hours passed, Y/N's parents drifted off to sleep on the long couch. My parents sat down as they have a chit-chat. Alex and José, as usual, sat down together on another couch.

I then heard grunts beside me. Y/N. I then quickly face her as she opened her eyes, her eyes flinching due to the brightness from the light. Seconds later she managed to open her eyes wide.

"Alex, call the doctor, now!" I told Alex as he nodded and ran outside, "Mr. Y/L/N and Mrs. Y/L/N, wake up!" I shouted as both of them woke up instantly.

I stood up as I went to her. "Y/N, baby, I-I.." As this point, I didn't care what the doctor said about not touching her.

I leaned down so that I could hug her and kiss in the forehead, but then she moved to the side a bit, which broke my heart. She then said something that made me shatter even more.

"I'm sorry, who are you, do I know you?"

vote and comment