one

"So you are sure that I'll get this role?" I asked just to make sure. "Yes, it's practically yours" my manager Jongdae said. "Okay" I said and smiled. I seriously need this part.

"Okay it's your turn" Jongdae said and pointed the door I'm supposed to go through. I started to walk towards the door and just as I was going to open it, someone else opened it and I fell to the floor. I looked the person who knocked me down.

"I'm sorry" the person said and helped me up. "It's fine" I said and smiled. The guy was really handsome and tall. He just smiled and then continued his way out.

I went to the room where the guy came out. I saw three people sitting on chairs. "Hi. I'm Byun Baekhyun and I'll be auditioning to the main role" I said and they said I could start.

After I auditioned the judges looked me and whispered something to each other. After few minutes one of the judges spoke. "Thank you we'll let you know" she said and smiled to me. I smiled back and walked out of the room.

Few days passed and today I was gonna know if or as I got the role. I was waiting for the text.

Soon I heard my phone peeping and I took it in my hand and opened it. The text said:

We're sorry but you didn't have what we searched for the main role. Would you like some other role?

I felt disappointed. What did the guy who got the role do better than me?
I sended them a text:

No, I don't want any other role. May I ask who got the role?

I hit the send button and waited for answer. Soon I heard my phone peeping again and watched the text:

What a shame... You were really good. And Oh Sehun got the role.

I just don't understand. I feel so disappointed right now. Oh Sehun just wait and I'll show you...

~

Today was going to be a year from the auditions. The movie is going to be published today. I did some little roles this year and I hope that I could get a main role at this upcoming movie. Jongdae recommended it to me so I thought about it. I heard that the movie is about a boy who falls in love with a boy but is afraid that the boy will think that he is disgusting for being gay. So he dresses as a girl and tries to approach the boy.

I didn't really undrestand what he explained to me but I guess I'll find out when I read the script.

I was scrolling through news on my phone when I saw an article about the movie. I looked at it and saw that almost everyone loved the movie. There were also really much comments like:
"Oh Sehun is so handsome <3"
"I wanna marry Oh Sehun"
"He nailed the role"

I scrolled down and there was a picture of Oh Sehun. He looked familiar. He looks so handsome... Wait a minute. I know that my memory is bad but I remember him. He is the guy who knocked me down at the auditions! What a douche.

I sighed and fell on my sofa. I need to ask Jongdae when the movie auditions to that weird movie is... I need to show Oh Sehun that my face can be on a big article on the news. I need to show him that all the girls want to marry me. I need to be better than him.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Baekhyun! What's up!"

"Nothing much but when is the auditions to that new movie you told me about?"

"Tommorrow"