ten

I was exhausted when I got home. I'm kinda afraid of hospitals so I couldn't sleep well. And also because Chanyeol and Sehun insisted to come over because they didn't want me to be alone. Great.

They sat down on the couch as I took my stuff to my room. I heard them laughing and speaking very loudly. Well Sehun and Chanyeol are friends so I'm not surprised. I yawned and then took a deep breathe.

My head was hurting a bit probably because of the lack of sleep. I still decided to march to the living room where they were sitting. I sat down next to Chanyeol.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked tiredly and leaned back letting myself sink in the soft couch.

"I don't know. Anything is fine" Chanyeol said and smiled awkwardly. Sehun just sat in silence. He still looked like shit even though he had showered.

"If you don't decide something fast, you'll find me sleeping in my room" I said and both looked like they were thinking.

No one said a thing until I came up with a idea.

"How about hide and seek?" I asked and both Sehun and Chanyeol looked at me dumbfounded.

"Isn't that kind of childish?" Sehun said furrowing his brows and Chanyeol slightly nodded as an agreement.

"You guys are no fun at all..." I said and sighed.

"Let's watch a movie and just be lazy?" Chanyeol asked and Sehun smiled to me like they both agreed.

"Please I want to do something fun. I've been lying in bed for two days at the hospital, I don't want to continue it here" I said and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Fine let's play hide and seek" Chanyeol said after a long silence.

Then I lifted both of my eyebrows and looked at Sehun.

"Ugh fine" he said in defeat and he sighed. I smiled slyly to both of them.

"Okay I will seek first so you guys hide while I count to 10" I said and both nodded not so excitedly. They both got up from the couch heavily and Sehun groaned while doing so. Why does his misery cause me so much joy?

"1...2...3..." I started to count and covered my eyes with my hands.

"...9...10. Okay here I come" I said and put my hands down. I started to search them from the living room.

I could see someone's ass sticking out from behind the couch.

"That's a pretty lame place to hide Chanyeol" I said and walked to him.

"Well I'm not that small so I can't really fit in anywhere small and I'm not good at this game" Chanyeol said and scratched his nape.

"Well true but seriously? Behind the couch? The most obvious place ever" I said and rolled my eyes. Chanyeol just shrugged and then sat on the couch while I started to look for Sehun.

As surprising it is, I couldn't find Sehun anywhere. I didn't know that Sehun had this kind of hiding skills. I searched from the kitchen, from my bedroom and checked all the bathrooms but no. Like damn I searched everywhere.

I walked in my hallway trying to find Sehun. I saw the door of my closet and opened it. My closet is very big so it would be easy for Sehun to hide in here. I put the lights on and started to look from behind my clothes which were hanging.

Damn. I can't find him. I stated and sighed. I still continued to look from the wardrobe and suddenly tripped on something soft and hard at the same time. I lifted my gaze slowly and my eyes met another eyes. It was Sehun.