three

Here I was. In the cafe sitting and waiting for Sehun. I don't know why on earth did I agree to this or how the fuck did he get my number but here I was.

He's like 10 minutes late. Ugh... So frustrating. The cafe where we decided to meet was modern. The tables and chairs were pure white and there was playing some annoying jazz music. The cafe where Chanyeol is working is much better.

I heard the door opening and there Sehun was, wearing black skinny jeans and a wine red sweater under a long black coat. He came to the table I was sitting and sat in front of me.

"I'm so sorry. The traffic was terrible" he said and took his coat off.

"Can't blame you" I said and smiled to him.

"So um.. What do you want?" he asked after he seated and I stared at him for awhile.

"Excuse me?" I asked in total confusion. Shouldn't I be me who's asking that?

"I mean what do you want to order" he said and chuckled deeply. I flushed and hid my face by looking down to my feet.

"Oh... a vanilla latte" I said and he nodded and then got up. So I got up too.

"No you sit. I'll pay" he said and started to walk to the counter.

Before I could argue, he was already at the counter telling our orders. I just sat down and looked out of the window. It was starting to get colder and colder since it was mid-October.

"Here" he said and placed the latte in front of me and sat down.

"Thanks, I'll pay back" I said and took a sip.

"No no, you really don't have to" he said and chuckled.

"But I don't like it when someone buys something for me when I have the money to buy it on my own"

"Well that does make sense but don't worry about this one" he said and smiled to me. I just nodded slightly and let it go.

~

I did have fun I guess... But it doesn't change the fact that I dislike him. We went to the park and sat down on one of the benches.

"I need to go to this one place... You wanna come with me?" he asked as we sat and looked at the kids playing.

"Umm.. Sure" I said though I was skeptical.

~

We walked silently to somewhere. He didn't tell me where were we going.

The walk wasn't long and when we arrived my eyes widened.

"My friend works here" I said as I stared at the coffee shop where Chanyeol worked.

"What a coincidence, so does mine" he said and pushed the door open. We walked in and the familiar smell and familiar comfy feeling was there.

"Hey dude!" Sehun yelled and I snapped out of my thoughts. Then the guy started walking towards us. The guy looked familiar. Don't say that it is...

"Hey!" he yelled and hugged Sehun. I just stared at them. I couldn't open my mouth to say anything.

"So this is Baekhyun. The other main actor in that movie I told you about" Sehun said and pulled back from the hug. Chanyeol just stared at me with surprised eyes.

"Hi Baekhyun" he said and smiled. I smiled back akwardly.

"Chanyeol" I was the only thing I said.

"So you are an actor? And it even gets better. I mean you are the other main actor in the movie Sehun has told me about, why didn't you tell me?" Chanyeol asked and I looked at him.