five

"Baekhyun?" I heard behind me.

I slowly turned around and saw Sehun standing there smiling.

"Hi" I said and stared at him slightly shocked. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black sweater and a black leather jacket oh and a black cap and sun glasses. So much black. It was all of course so that he wouldn't be recognized.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" he asked and tilted his head little bit.

"Just hanging... What about you?" I said as an excuse and looked around.

"Just hanging" he said and smiled.

"Oh" I said and smiled. I gave the money to the cashier and tried to leave quickly but Sehun was fast and ran to me. Seriously can't he just go.

"Are you kidding me?" I whispered quietly.

"Are you alone? If you are, then we could hang together?" he asked and lifted his eyebrow.

"Well...." I took a pause and looked at Chanyeol trough the window and he just nodded, probably hearing our conversation.

"Sure" I hesitantly answered. Chanyeol smiled and I saw him leaving.

Sehun smiled to me and then pulled me out of the store.

"Why are you here though?" Sehun asked as we walked the streets.

I looked at Chanyeol's back while he was walking away. "I don't know, I was just bored so I came to the park".

"Really? I was at the park also" Sehun said excitedly which was kinda weird.

"Yup" I said and smiled until I saw that Chanyeol was gone, I don't know I kinda feel bad... I guess I'll text him later and reschedule.

~

We decided to go to some cafe near by. We both ordered hot chocolates and this time it was my time to buy.

"So what do you think about the movie this far?" Sehun asked when our hot chocolates came. His eyes looked right to my soul. It was creepy but kinda addicting and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"At first I thought that this was some stupid movie but now I'm starting to actually like it. I mean it's not exactly my type" I said and took a sip from my hot chocolate.

"I agree" Sehun said and also took a sip from his hot chocolate. I chuckled when Sehun put the mug down. He had whipped cream mustache.

"What?" he asked completely unaware and I just laughed.

"You-" I paused to keep myself from laughing, "you have mustache" I said and tried not to smile.

"Where?" Sehun asked and tried to wipe them away but wiped from the wrong side.

"Let me" I said and leaned over the table. I wiped the whipped cream from his lip while he stared at me. I looked him in the eyes which was a mistake. After that I noticed how close my face was his face. And there was something in his eyes that mesmerized me.

"Um..." I said and snapped out of it and then leaned back to my seat.

After that there was an short awkward silence. Sehun rubbed his nape and looked out of the window.

I tried to drink but I accidently knocked it down and now it was all over the place. On my lap, on the floor, on the table and even on Sehun's lap.

"Omg, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked from Sehun and he wiped his lap with a tissue.

"I'm fine besides my pants and dignity" Sehun said with a grin and I also wiped my lap.

That was embarrassing. I just smiled when Sehun looked at me.