thirteen

Sehun's POV

I slowly pulled away from the long, slow and passionate kiss. All I could think about was that I was saved. My secret was now safe. Even though I'm not friends with Jongdae, I know that he is a man of his words.

Baekhyun smiles a sweet smile and I can see a crimson color on his cheeks. He looks deeply into my eyes and I just know... he has fallen for me. It's a good thing for mine and Jongdae's plan but bad because I feel bad that I have to cause him pain in the end.

It's because I don't feel anything for him. Feelings only get in the way. It's all fun and games until feelings show up to the playground. All they do is leave you broken and miserable. I'd rather be alone and not feel than be broken.

Sure Baekhyun is lovely but I'll just stick with him for a while and then break up with him. I'll just wait that he gets some attention and then leave him. I'm an actor anyway so this is a piece of cake for me. I'm sure he'll get bored of me anyway. Easy...

"Wow" Baekhyun said and a small chuckle escaped from his lips. He started to close the gap between us again.

"Round two huh?" I asked and smirked. He just smiled and muttered a small 'shut up' before placing his lips on mine.

I'm not gonna lie. Kissing him was awesome. I mean kissing anyone is awesome but he was different. I guess he was just a better kisser than anyone I have ever met. Or he just had softer lips than everyone else.

I don't know how long we just made out on the car hood. After that we layed on the car hood looked at the stars. I could feel Baekhyun's eyes on me and he was staring at me. I mean who wouldn't? I'm handsome, I know.

"Like what you see?" I smirk at him and turn my gaze to him. This time he isn't flustered but genuinely smiled to me. I don't know what is wrong with me but I think he looked beautiful just now.

"Yes I do" he said and flashed his white row of teeth. It made my heart pound but I ignored it.

"Not even going to deny or make some stupid comment? Are you okay?" I asked and placed my hand on his forehead and he chuckled.

"I was just kidding" he continued smirking smugly and I snorted.

"Ouch" I said and placed my hand on my chest where my heart was. He chuckled again. That damned chuckle. It's so cute and soft. I could listen to it all day. I love to make him laugh.

No stop. What am I thinking?

He pecked my lips and then smiled when I was a bit surprised.

"I think that we should go back. It's already 2 AM" Baekhyun said after looking at his wrist watch, I nodded when he looked at me. He got up and so did I. We sat in the car and I started to drive.

Baekhyun's POV

I can't describe how happy I am right now. Sitting in this car after all that. Now I know how much I really like Sehun. He is amazing and I just want to kiss him again and again...

I feel like this thing between us is real. I'm still not going to trust him 100% because I still know that he is a playboy... well used to be. I'm sure the magazines will be just as surprised when they hear that Sehun, the Sehun is actually dating somebody.

And that somebody is me. I might have read somewhere that he hasn't dated anyone ever since he became famous. No one knows if he has dated anyone even before that. I could say that I feel honored.

I was staring at him again... I don't know why but I just can't stop looking at him. He caught me again and smirks. I could feel my cheeks burning a little but thank god it's dark so that he doesn't see.