six

When I woke up, I realised that it was Monday and I have to get to work.

I sighed as I watched out of the window. The sun was rising and it was getting brighter second by second. The sky was yellow and with the tint of orange were mixing up in the sky turning it astonished. The dew drops on the leaves of the plants looked like pearls. The view was simply breathtaking.

I went to my wardrobe and just threw something on, I didn't really care.

I didn't even bother to eat breakfast. I also texted Chanyeol that I'm not gonna go to the cafe today since I was so damn tired and already late from the set.

I don't know what was in me, but I just didn't feel like caring about anything today.

Then I took my bag from the corner of my living room and threw all of my stuff there and then took my keys, wallet and phone. I locked my door and then drove to the set.

When I arrived to the movie set, I saw Sehun talking to that bitch again. What a great couple they are.

I noticed that I had a new stylist. I just dropped my bag on the floor and slumped on the chair. And he looked at the my dark circles under my eyes.

"Uuh I need to cover those?" he said while getting some conclearer.

"Yeah" was all I said and thankfully he didn't say anything else because I was feeling bitchy.

~

After the makeup and hair I went to the set. Sehun was already there.

"Hi" he said awkwardly. Things were really weird between us. I didn't know what to say so I just kept my mouth closed.

"Okay let's start" the director said and clapped his hands together.

The first set we shooted was mine and Sehun's first date in the movie.

The date in the movie was so beautiful. The characters would go to a picnic under the stars. It's like my dream date except there are people watching.

We had to take it again so many times because of the awkwardness. I just sighed and tried to do my best. Sehun was handling the awkwardness like a pro. Well he is a professional actor anyway... Not that I'm not.

"I'm sorry. I think I just need a break" I said and sighed.

"Fine, everyone let's take a break!" Joonmyun shouted and everyone stopped what they were doing and left the set.

I left also and went to my new stylist. His name was Luhan and he was really nice. My old stylist got fired for some unknown reason.

"You have a break?" Luhan asked and came to me. He had a cup of coffee in his hands and was sipping from it.

"Wow coffee, I could seriously need it right now" I said since I didn't go to the cafe today.

"Do you want some?" Luhan asked and lifted one of his eyebrows.

"No no. You don't have to" I said and sat down.

"No it's okay. You look like you need it anyway. Nothing personal" Luhan said and chuckled. I chuckled also.

Soon Luhan came back with some coffee and I took it gratefully. I sipped one sip from it and then Sehun walked in.

"Hey can I talk to you?" he asked and looked at me and then motioned Luhan to leave. I looked at Luhan and he nodded and left the room.

"What is it?" I asked and took another sip.

"I'm pretty sure that you know this already but things between us are kinda... icy" he said and bit his plump lips. I-I mean his ugly lips...