two

Oh Sehun

I froze to the spot. Oh Sehun. Are you fucking serious.

I don't know how long I stood there but I heard the door bell ringing. I opened the door and Jongdae stood there smiling.

"Congratulations!" Jongdae yelled and hugged me.

"Thanks" I said and hugged him back.

"So you're pretty excited right?" he asked smiling.

"Well, yeah and no" I said and scratched my nape.

"Why not?" he asked confused.

"Well... Umm you know that Oh Sehun?" I asked and Jongdae's frown became bigger.

"Yeah that asshole who stole your role" he said and rolled his eyes. I bit my lip.

"He is the other main actor and I'm a afraid that I have to do you know....something weird with him" I said and bit my lip harder.

"Ew... That sounds..." Jongdae said and I loosely punched him on the shoulder.

"Stop" I said and chuckled. Then we started laughing. Believe it or not, we're really good friends with Jongdae. Sometimes we hang out at my house and watch movies or just hang out.

"Well... If you need I can talk to the director" Jongdae said seriously.

"Nah... It's fine" I said and let out a little sigh. "Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" I continued and smiled to him.

He looked like he was thinking deeply but I know what he'll say.

"You actually think that..." he paused and I frowned.
"I would ever let you watch a movie without me" he said and stormed inside. I smiled and then closed the door.

We decided to watch a sad movie and half way through the movie Jongdae was sobbing his heart away. I'm not much of a crying person.

~

The movie was boring but I can see how Jongdae liked it so I watched it till the end.

I left to go to the bathroom and when I came back, Jongdae was asleep. I sighed and took a blanket and then placed it over him.

I went to my bed and curled to my sheet. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I just stared at the ceiling. I started to think about Oh Sehun and his annoyingly handsome face. Before I noticed, I fell asleep.

~

I opened my eyes when I felt something touching me. I looked around me and spotted Jongdae next to me. Next thing I noticed, he was poking me on my cheek.

"Ouch, dude what the heck" I said and pushed his hand away.

"Damn you're a heavy sleeper. I've been trying to wake you up the past 30 minutes."

"Really? Why?" I asked rubbing my eyes and trying to adjust to the rays of sun peeking through the curtains.

"I'm hungry."

"So you had to wake me? You can eat anything you want when you want" I said and groaned loudly so that he could understand how frustrated I am.

"Yeah but the time is 1.34pm" Jongdae said and pointed the clock on my table.

"So?" I asked and lifted my left eyebrow.

"Well I just thought... Ugh forget it" Jongdae said and left my room.

~

I just slept and watched TV yesterday but today was gonna be the first shootings of the film.