eight

It was a beautiful day. Sun was shining and there was no sight of wind. I hate wind, it messes your hair and everything.

The grass had beautiful glacial look from the coldness that had created frost on the plants. I just took a deep breathe.

I was sitting at a park waiting for Chanyeol. He asked if I wanted to hang out today with him. I agreed since I didn't have anything else to do.

"Hey" I heard behind me and then he sat down next to me. I looked at him and I could see that he had put effort on his look. He looked stylish and handsome.

"Hey" I said back and smiled.

"So this time there is no Sehun bying any ice cream so this time you have to stick with me" Chanyeol said and flashed his white theeth.

"How unfortunate" I said sarcastically and tried to act disappointed. Chanyeol just laughed and punched me softly on my shoulder.

"So where do we go or do you just want to sit here?" I asked and looked at him.

"I was thinking that we could go bowling?"

"Okay" I just simply replied and we stood up.

"Omg! Is that Baekhyun-oppa?!" some girl yelled. Of course. How could I be this stupid. I wasn't even wearing any sunglasses so it was easy to recognise me.

"Let's go" I whispered to Chanyeol and he nodded understanding the situation. Then we started to run and the fans started to chase us.

I looked at Chanyeol while were running and he was grinning. I think he was enjoying this, well it was kinda fun I'll admit it.

The adrenaline that was pumping in my veins distracted me from noticing that he had intertwined our hands.

We ran to his car and he locked the doors.

We were both panting and smiling to ourselves.

"That was..." Chanyeol started.

"Fun!" I yelled and smiled.

"I was gonna say exhausting but I guess it was fun too" he said and chuckled a bit.

"Okay let's go. Don't worry those girls aren't that stupid that they will run under your car" I said and Chanyeol started to drive.

~

We arrived and Chanyeol opened the door for me. It was kinda cute...

We went inside. It was really cool looking place. There were neon lights and music was playing like in a club.

Chanyeol just waved to the owner who smiled back. I guess they know each other. He put his hand on my back and guided me to some room. There was bowling shoes.

I found the right size for me and Chanyeol did the same. He has really big feet.

Then I followed him to the bowling alley. He was looking for the right ball and I decided to do the same.

"So I will start" Chanyeol said and smiled. I watched him as he bowled. And he got a strike everytime... He was a master at this.

"Guess this isn't your first time. How are you so good at this?" I asked and he just laughed.

"Well I come here pretty often, the owner is my friend" he said and scratches his nape.

Now it was my turn. I took the ball and I didn't hit any pins, not even once.

Chanyeol was trying hard to not laugh. I just sighed as the ball once again didn't hit any pins.

"Okay. It's official. I suck at this" I said to Chanyeol as I returned to him.