:((

Okay I have been holding on for so long to this story. I mean I'm pretty sure that the ones who have been reading this story from the start have noticed how slow I'm with updates.

Well yeah... I've been so hard trying to keep this story going for you guys because I know that some of you like this but...

I can't continue anymore. It's not that I don't have enough time but because I have lost all interest and motivation to write this story.

I started to write this story few years ago when I was younger and well I was just really excited to write my own story since I like to write but I didn't plan this story at all.

I just started to write even though I should have planned ahead. Like the plot and which characters I put in this story and what happens and how this ends but instead I just started to write a new chapter and come up with everything suddenly in my brain.

It then started to become really hard to come up with everything and this story just didn't work anymore. Now I have to really push my brains to make this story.

This story is kind of holding be back because I have all these ideas of different kind of stories but I can't write them because of this goddamm story😂

But I'm still going to continue writing but just not this story.

I can leave it here unfinished if you insist but otherwise I will delete it.

So now I am finally able to write a new story which I will plan ahead. I will say though that I think it will be either Vkook or reader x Jungkook🤔

So please don't be mad at me and thank you for reading this story😘