What i want to say

You may think I'm clingy. You may think I'm annoying. You might also think that I've been hanging on for so long that I should just let go. Probably because you think it's "creepy".

Well tell me something Mr.Big-man. Would you feel the same, if you loved me they way you said you did?

Would you feel the same, if you loved me as much as I loved you?

When you left, it broke me inside. You promised me forever, yet only gave me a month.

Yes, I was no where near perfect. I was as close to a nightmare as you could get. But, you promised to stay no matter what...

I wrote as much as I could to fill all the cracks and holes you put into me. Every shard of glass you made my heart. But it never really helped because I knew you'd never know about what I wrote.

And even if you did, you would just judge me.

You would think that I should just move on.

But don't you think I've tried?

Every time you hurt me, lie, or break another promise, I always forgive you in hope that you'd forgive me too.

You say everything is alright and that you thank me for making you who you are.

But everything isn't alright with me. I want to thank you for making me stronger and I want to thank you for being there when I needed you. But where are you now?

You always knew right from wrong and you'd always tell me which way I should go. I used to believe that you were my guardian angel.

But you're not here when I need you the most to guide me. And you won't ever come.

Because who would help someone after breaking them, right?

Sometimes I wish you didn't go for the easy words like "I'm fine" or "I'm over you".

If I said I missed you or that I still loved you, would you even care?

Would you leave again?

Sometimes I wish I could actually tell you that I'm shattered into so many pieces that I don't know what to do.

But you might think I'm too young to feel this way.

Except your age doesn't chose when you feel true love or not.
Your age does not chose when you experience your first heartbreak or not.
Your age does not chose when you're hurt or not.

Because I can tell you, at 14, you can feel a lot.