Miracle

I heard something buzz, and my back pocket vibrated. I reached behind me, and found my iPod! I quickly tried to text, or communicate with my friend, or anyone, but had little to no success. I had great internet signal though, which was weird. I couldn't communicate, but I was still hooked up with wifi. I looked at the notification, and found it was alarm for work. It was ark, and the little screen, brightened the room. It was early in the morning, and everyone was asleep.

I got up quietly, and went into the bathroom. I turned th light on, and hugged my phone. I looked at it, and realized it was useless, except for maybe entertaining me with online stories, videos and music. I sighed, and felt instantly tired. Another notification made my phone buzz, and I saw it was from an app, my friend had made me get. It was called Wattpad. I didn't know what it was, my friend made me get it. I haven't touched it since.

Wait...I can look up the Akatsuki! Maybe I can find out what it is! I thought. I Google searched Akatsuki, and the first thing that came up was this:

A group of S-Ranked criminals known for their unique talents from the show Naruto.

I froze, and got out of chrome. They don't seem like merciless killers....much, I thought. I decided to, stupidly, go to Wattpad for once, and try to find something on these people. Apparently, as I found out, Wattpad was an app for writing stories, and sharing them. I looked up Akatsuki, and plenty stories came up. Lemons? Limes? What are these? I though, wondering how fruit could be involved with anime.

I clicked one called Akatsuki Scenarios (Lemons). When I looked at the Contents, I clicked the one labeled Pein. I began to read:

Pein slid his hand up my leg, as I sat on his desk. His other hand was placed, gently on my back. My head tilted back, he kissed my neck. I felt his hand slide into my pants......

I felt myself blush, and my face get hot. Sexual stories!? I thought worriedly. I skimmed through them all, matching each Akatsuki member with their description. I was red faced, and almost sweating. I felt dirty. I clicked out of the story, and hugged myself. Oh my lord.......I thought. Parts of the stories were seared into my brain, and I slightly shivered.

I then realized some things. The stories also told me some secrets. Sasori was really a puppet, Obito, aka, Tobi, is th real leader of Akatsuki, Pein isn't really Pein, and-
"Jay-chan?" I heard Tobi, and almost dropped my phone. I quickly wet my hair and face, to make it seem, I was just trying to wake myself up. I looked at th clock on my phone. It was already morning! I put my phone in my back pocket, and opened the door.

Part of the story popped into me had, just at that moment:

He stood in front of me, chest bare, mask off. I loved both Tobi and Obito. He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt him press his lips to mine........

My face turns red, and I raced past him out of the room. I shut the door behind me quickly, and leaned against the door, breathing heavily. I closed my eyes, and tried to calm down.
"Whoa, what's wrong with you?" I opened my eyes to find Deidra.
"O-oh nothing!" I said, a little loudly. He crossed his arm, and looked at me, disbelievingly.
"You look sick.....you're all red," he said, going to put the back of his hand to my head. I put my hands up, and told him it was nothing. I turned away, to leave, and he blocked my exit with his arm:

He leaned close, I could feel his breath on my ear. He grasped the top of my ear gently between his teeth,and I felt his tongue suddenly caress my ear slightly.......

I jumped slightly, and found his face in mine.
"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked. I nodded quickly, and slipped away from him. When I was finally out of his sights, I sighed, and light slapped my face with my hands, to make my blush go away. I put my thumbs in my back pockets, and fear gripped me. My phone was gone! I quickly looked around, and when I didn't see it, I panicked. I must've dropped it when I was with Tobi or Deidra! I thought in panic.

Back with Diedra and Tobi.........

Deidra stood there confused. He then saw something small and rectangular light up. I kneeled down, and picked it up. It had a picture of a beach on it. There were little bubbles, filled with smaller images. High tech? Is this Jay's? He thought. He pressed the screen with his finger, and it said it wanted a password. Password? He put in 'Password', and it responded with 'Incorrect'. Suddenly the door to Tobi's room opened.

"Tobi, what would you use as your password?" Deidra asked Tobi.
"Why do you ask, Deidra-Senpai?" Tobi responded.
"It's asking for a password, and it has to do with Jay," Deidra said.
"Let Tobi see! Tobi will help!" Tobi exclaimed, taking the tech away from Deidra, and tapping his fingers a few times on the screen. It was unlocked.
"What did you put in?!" Deidra asked, shocked.
"Tobi put in what Jay-chan kept muttering in her sleep," Tobi explained.
"And what was that?" Deidra asked.
" 'Senpai' ," Tobi replied. Deidra tapped something labeled 'Recently Viewed', and it brought him to something called Wattpad. He learned how to use it pretty quickly. He went to the Library, and found something called Akatsuki Scenarios (Lemons). He tapped it, and read it, cringing.

"Tobi's a good boy! Tobi would never do that!" Tobi said.
"Me either! What was she reading!" Deidra said. The two gazed at their chapters for a moment, when Tobi stopped Deidra from going onto the next chapter.
"Look, Deidra-Senpai! She pressed the star!" Tobi exclaimed, pointing at the vote icon.
"Jay-chan likes Deidra-Senpai....." Tobi said, a little tamer than usual. Little did both know, Jay's finger had accidentally tapped the vote button when reading Deidra's chapter..........