Lost Thoughts

I opened my heavy eyes, to feel a wetness on my stomach. I looked down, and found Deidra's hand mouth, was slightly drooling on me. I made a small groan, and didn't want to et up. My head was pounding, and I wanted nothing to do with anyone at the moment. Diedra suddenly moved his hand away from me, and sat up. He turned,and looked at me, surprised.
"What do you want?" I groaned, as he put a hand on my shoulder.
"It's tomorrow, get up," he said. I groaned in protest, and rolled over, pressing my face into the pillow. I accidentally pressed my glasses to my face.

I felt the bed move slightly, and I didn't care. Deidra rolled me over, onto my back, and pinned my arms to the bed. I didn't react.
  "Wow, you sure are stoned," he said. I groaned again, and he sat on my waist. He leaned close to my face.
  "You teasing me?" I asked.
  "Indefinitely," he said. Before I could stop myself, I kissed Deidra's lip. I forced my tongue into his mouth, and he returned it, was a more powerful kiss. When we pulled away, Deidra was in shock, and I yanked my wrists out of his grasp. I turned over, onto my side, making him get off.
  "That oughta shut you up," I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

Deidra's confused, and hazy veiw..............

Deidra just sat on his knees, in shock. He slowly touched his lips with his fingers, then got up. He went out the door, and almost, ran into it in the process. Wow, Jay's never so..... Ah! It was me! I gave her that boiled sake! He panicked. If Pein found out about this, he'd be dead! He, and Jay were underage! In Deidra's Panic, he ran in Hidan.

  "Hey! Idiot, watch out!" Hidan snarled. He noticed Deidra's Panic, as Deidra, feebly made his way down the hall. Hidan noticed the door to Deidra's room was partially open. He barged in, and saw Jay on the bed. She's in here? He thought. Suddenly she at up, and threw a pillow at him.
  "I thought I told you to shut up!" She snapped. Hidan smirked. Little Jay's drunk I see.....He took a step towards the bed, and he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned, and found Itachi.

  "What are you doing?" Itachi asked. Hidan shrugged him off.
  "Getting some," he replied. Itachi spun Hidan around, and quickly sliced his arms off, with kunai. Hidan shouted at him, and left, his arms in his mouth. Itachi sighed, and went over to Jay. He kneeled down, and went eye level with her.
  "What happened?" He asked, casually.
  "I drank some boiled sake, and now I'm angry, Andi don't know why," she said with a frown, her eyes closed.
  "Alright, I'll be back, don't leave this room," Itachi commanded. He got up, and left.

Deidra quickly came back, with coffee. He put it up to Jay, and she sat up.
  "That's not going to help," she said.

Jay's angry view..................

I glared at Deidra. He rolled his eyes. He took a sip, then suddenly pulled me into a kiss. I felt the coffee run down my throat. When he pulled away, I swallowed.
  "Bastard...." I grumpily mumbled, crossing my arms. He smiled at me. I had the urge to just...just grab him up, and cuddle him. That was exactly what I did.

He seemed shocked when I grabbed him by his collar, and yanked him up onto the bed. I clung to the right side of him. One arm underneath him, one hand on his chest, my legs wrapped around his right leg.
  "What are you doing?" Deidra asked.
  "Shut up," I said, blushing. Suddenly, Deidra was on top of me.

  "I asked you, what were you doing?" He asked, pinning my arms to the bed, and sitting on my waist. I felt my face turn pink, and I glared at him.
  "Nothing," I said.
  "Tsundere is not working for you," he said.
  "You, know, why don't you just sh-" he pressed his lips to mine, his tongue dominating my mouth. Everything went of in a blur. I felt my shirt disappear, I felt everything disappear. By the time everything came into focus, I was almost naked, Deidra was too.
  "Well, are you just Little Houdini," I said, glaring at him. He smirked, and kissed me below my chin. I felt a slight chill crawl up my spine. I felt him smile against my skin.

He moved his head down to my chest. He put his hands on my breasts, and I just narrowed my eyes at him. Suddenly his hand mouths had a grip on the edge of my bra. He couldn't possibly pull it off......He gave a gently pull, and my bra was pulled away. I quickly covered my breasts, and he smirked, devilishly at me.
  "If you don't move, they'll bite," he warned. I didn't move my hands. He slid my hands away, and his mouths latched onto my breasts. The tongues swirling around the tips of my breast, I felt my heart race, nervously.

I looked away from him, and when I looked back at him, I found him face to face with me.
  "Wow, personal space much," I muttered, pink faced.
  "Oh, I'll show you personal space," his hands moved off of my breasts, and he gently took my arms. He then tied my arms, above my head. He trailed his hands down my body, and moved back, sitting on my thighs. He began to look at my underwear, like he was concentrating on it. Then, he slid them off of me, causing me to pull my knees up. He fell forward, hands on my hips. I felt his breath, inches from my skin. He trailed down, and placed a kiss between my legs. He then moved farther down, and laid across my legs.

His lips touched my soft folds, and he smiled against them. I felt something hot touch my skin, and it entered me suddenly. I wondered, unsure of this feeling. When I looked down at him, he watching my facial expressions, with interest. I felt his tongue leave me, and I let out a small breath. He smiled, and licked his lips.
  "Your sweet....like honey. Now, I've found the bee, and the honey, now, where's the Queen?" He asked. He parted my legs, and sat between them, he edged his pants down, and he pulled out him member. I didn't look, I felt embarrassed on a whole new level.

  "Look at me," I didn't look.
  "Look at me," I finally looked. His member was large, but, I've never seen one before, so how would I know? He moved, and I felt the tip of him, at my entrance. I was almost shaking with anxiety.
  "Do you want this?" He asked. My eyes slightly widened, and I elt my mouth ry up.
  "Ye-yea.......Yes......" I mumbled softly. Diedra smiled, I elt him enter me I felt my nails dig into the palms of my hands. I wondered, and felt his hand caress my face. I looked up at him, and he looked own at me sweetly.
  "Are you finally done being pissy and whiny?" He asked, softly. I almost had tears in my eyes, but I nodded slightly. He moved, first slow, then fast. I couldn't think, all I could do was feel pain, then....I felt Deidra. Deidra did love me......I looked at Deidra's face, and moved my bound arms, around his neck. He soon slowed, and left me. We looked into each other's eyes, and he untied my wrists.

  "Now, feel better?" He asked. I smiled, and blushed. He laid on top of me, then moved next to me. We slid into to blankets, and he moved me, so that he was behind me. I felt his hardness against my back, and his arms, wrapped around me. We covered up, to our necks, him embracing me, under th covers.
  "There.....that oughta shut you up," he whispered sweetly to me. I laughed slightly, and we stayed like that, until....until I fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know, that this is me trying to write Lemons. Please don't think of me as perverted or wrong, I'm just trying to do my best.