Confusion

"Hey, wanna play a game?" Tobi asked. I was still a little off from what happened a few ay ago...but everything was a bit normal.
  "Sure Tobi," I said. He came back with a little box. 

He opened it, and I saw a bunch of little biscuit sticks, dipped in pink. He put one end in his mouth, and told me to bite the other end. I did, with a slight blush, and he began to eat part of the biscuit. I ate my half, and we met in the middle.
  "First to pull away loses, Jay-chan!" Tobi mumbled. We sat on the floor, leaning forward, then I got tired. Tobi seemed to as well.

He hugged me and pulled me to the floor with him. We were laying on our sides, and looking at one another. I'm not gonna lose....I said, reminding myself, how many times Tobi had already beat me at other games. Suddenly the door to Tobi's room open, and I turn my head to see Deidra.
  "Jay-chan loses!" Tobi cried, sitting up.
  "Dang it!" I exclaimed. Deidra seemed confused.
  "What did I just walk in to?" He asked, a little angrily.
  "Jay-chan and Tobi were play the Pockey Game," Tobi exclaimed.
Deidra glared at him, and soon, Deidra was chasing Tobi around the base. I sat it Tobi's room, I was now a bit more comfortable, being here. I wasn't as afraid as I was before.

Suddenly Tobi barreled through the door, with Hidan and Deidra after him.
  "You little ass! Get the fuck back here!" Hidan snarled. Tobi hid behind me, Andi blocked him from Hidan and Deidra.
  "Deidra, I know why you're here, but why you Hidan?" I asked.
  "I thought we were going to kill Tobi," he said. I rolled my eyes, as he pointed his blades at me. I grabbed it, and turned it around, aiming it at him. Oh yeah, forgot to mention something. I had gotten something else other than comfortable.... I'd also gotten a bit of confidence.
  "Bitch! You trying to severe me in half?!" Hidan cried.
  "If I did, I'd just have Kakuzu sew you back up," I said. I handed Hidan back his blades, and he left.

I turned to Deidra, and he had his arms crossed, and wouldn't look at me.
  "Whats wrong? All me and Tobi did was play a game," I said.
  "Okay then, maybe I'll go play a game too," he said, storming out of the room. I was confused.
  "Deidra-Senpai seems upset, to Tobi," Tobi suddenly said from behind me. I turned and looked at him.
  "Good, I'm not the only one who noticed," I said, turning back to him. We played a few more games, until I got an order from Pein, to go out and buy groceries. I had no idea how you did that in the world of Naruto.

Kakuzu gave me money, and Pein explained that I'd have someone going with me. I turned, and found Deidra. When he led me out of Akatsuki base, he was wearing a typical ninja uniform, leaving his cloak behind. As we walked,I decided to talk to him.
  "So, how'd you like 'playing a game of your own'?" I asked. He didn't respond,and I felt bad. Did I make him feel embarrassed or something? I asked myself.
  "You're pretty stupid, you know that?" He said, not looking at me.
  "Huh?" I said, shocked slightly by his words. My confidence plummeted.
  "You shouldn't get too comfortable, you know you're not really an Akatsuki member," he said. I felt a little sad. He'd never been this mean, none of the Akatsuki were this mean....to me anyways.

We got to he store, and I hid my face behind my hair, as I got the groceries. We left in silence, and made it back to the base, without a word. When we got there,I kept my mouth shut, and made dinner. Once I was finished, instead of heading to Tobi's room, I left the base. I walked to a forested place near the base, and enjoyed the shadows and safety.

Meanwhile at the Base..........

Tobi came into his room, with a little lunch bag for Jay. When she wasn't there, he got worried, and began running around the base, calling her name.

Deidra, Hidan and Sasori heard Tobi running around, and he stopped. He came up to hem, and asked them if they'd seen Jay.
  "No, not since dinner," Sasori said flatly.
  "Then maybe the bitch finally ran the fuck away," Hidan said calmly.
  "But why??? Tobi was a good boy! Tobi wants Jay-chan back!!! Tobi wants to know what Tobi did wrong!!" Tobi whined. They all covered their ears, and Pein entered, followed by Konan.

  "What is going on here?" Pein asked. Tobi turned to Pein.
  "Leader-sama! Jay-chan is gone! She ran away!" Tobi cried.
  "What! Why?" He said, suddenly sounding worried. Everyone was surprised by this.
  "Tobi doesn't know why! Tobi wants to know why!!!" Tobi cried.
  "The last person she was with, was Deidra. They went to get the groceries together," Konan spoke up. All eyes turned to Deidra, who wouldn't look at anyone.

  "What happened, while you two were out," Pein asked, commandingly.
  "I kind of told her....she was stupid, and shouldn't get to comfortable living with us, due to the fact she's not actual Akatsuki," Deidra admitted.
  "You idiot! That girl knows where our base is, and she might know our weaknesses! We need to find her, now!" Pein shouted angrily. Suddenly the door opened, and Jay was standing there, a twig in her hair, and a a dirty face.

Jay's view.........

I had gotten a bit roughed up from my walk, and when I entered the base, everyone stared at me, like God had just blessed them with pure gold.
  "What's everyone staring at?" I asked, a bit shyly, now that all the attention was on me.
  "Jay-chan!" Tobi tackled me.
  "Tobi is sorry he wasn't a good boy! Please don't run away again! Tobi is sorry!" He cried, hugging me.
  "Run away? I just went for a walk," I said. Everyone began to glare at Tobi.
  "Hidan said she ran away," Tobi said. Everyone eyes then glared at Hidan.
  "You little fucker! Pinning this on me.... I'll sacrifice you to Jashin-sama!" Hidan snarled. I smiled, a usual day, in the Akastuki base.