Usual Happenings

I had been in Naruto, for maybe a week now. I was starting to feel like having Hidan killing people in his room, while Deidra blew things up, was normal. I'd almost had a thought, about dominating the world, while I was baking cookies. I kept the house clean, and cooked for everyone, but....I still elt a little nervous. I felt like this wasn't my place, and....they would judge me severely for anything I did on my own will. I didn't eat much, and I always had a headache from everyone's yelling.

I hadn't gotten my iPod back, but, Deidra had been there when I woke up, a few days ago. He had put the phone, only Gods knows where, and I couldn't get it back. Currently, I was occupying myself with cleaning the rooms. I made mental checklists, to remind me what I usually needed for each room:

Pein- Be Quiet!!!
Konan- Be Quiet, watch out for paper objects
Sasori- Don't touch the puppets, watch out for stray parts and pieces on the floor
Kisame- Watch out for his sharks
Kakuzu- Don't touch his money
Hidan- Use bleach for blood stains
Katsu- Be polite to both the Black and White side of him, careful with his plants
Itachi-?????? (He won't let me in his room???)
Deidra- Don't touch his clay, watch out for small explosions, use bleach for explosion residue
Tobi- Give him a lollipop if he keeps it clean himself, give him a lollipop even if he doesn't

I was checking off my mental list, when I bumped into someone. I looked up, and saw Itachi. He sort of scared me. In the show, on the episode I was on, I saw a glimpse of him, and Sasuke had said he wanted to kill him. I knew that Itachi had killed his whole clan, except for Sasuke. I nervously gulped, and looked away from him. I knew his sharingan were looking at me.
  "You're like a naïve, frightened animal," he said, walking away. Thank God, I thought I was about to die......I thought to myself, mentally anime crying in relief. I continued to walk down he hall, and I put th cleaning supplies away.

I went and started dinner. When I finished, everyone was magically at the table, by the time I was serving the food. Once everyone was fed, I excused myself, and went back to Tobi's room. I apparently was to stay there until I died, went home or became an Akatsuki member, apparently. I entered, and my stomach gave a high pitched protest. I gingerly put my arm over my abdomen, and it quickly stopped. I sighed, and heard the door open , when I was sitting on my cot. The curtain swished open, and I found Tobi.

  "Tobi?" I asked, seeing him carrying a little paper bag. He sat down next to my cot, and handed me the bag. I took it, and opened it. Inside was an apple, and what seemed like a store bought peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I smiled, and thanked him.
  "You didn't need to do this Tobi, I'm just fine," I said.
  "No, you're not," he said in his serious voice.
  "No need to worry about me. I will not be a problem for anyone here," I said.
  "You look so sick, and you haven't realized it. Your extremely thin, and every time I look at you, I think you'll collapse," he said, putting a darkly gloved hand on my shoulder.
  "I'll eat when I'm hungry, okay?" I said. Suddenly, my stomach decided to play life saver, and growled. I cover my stomach quickly with my arms, and looked away from Tobi.

He took the bag from me, and took out the apple. He pulled a kunai from his cloak, and cut the apple into slices. He held th first slice out to me, and when I didn't take it, he turned my had head, and gently pressed it to my lips.
  "Please?" He asked, still serious. I opened my mouth a little, and he pushed the apple slice in partially. I took a bit, and took the slice from his hand. I smiled, feeling refreshed from just that one bite of food.
  "Thank you Tobi," I said, looking at his masked self.
  "Tobi is a good boy! He can help Jay-chan whenever!" He exclaimed in his usual kid tone. We sat, and he made sure I ate all of the lunch he 'made especially for me'.

When I was finished, I looked at him. I opened my mouth to say thank you, again, and he suddenly hugged me. My face was gently paced on his chest, and he held me head with one hand, and between my shoulder blades, with the other hand.
  "Take care of yourself properly, Jay-chan," he said in his serious voice. I looked up at him, and he lifted his mask slightly. He kissed my forehead, and pulled away. He got up, and left.

I laid down on my cot, What just....? I thought. Things were strange. I closed !y eyes, and hear the door open and close again. I heard the curtain swish back again. I didn't see who it was, I just assumed it was Tobi. I heard him sit down next my cot, and I felt him put the back of his hand, on my forehead. I smiled slightly, and took his hand. His hand licked mine. My eyes shot open, and I saw Deidra, nose to nose with me.
  "Uh, um......" He stuttered, a light shade of pink dusted his cheeks.
  "S-sorry," I said, letting go of his hand. He still did move his face from mine. He hand his hands placed on either side of the cot. He looked at me, and I felt his breath hit my lips.

He gently pressed hips lips to mine, and he kept it that way for a few seconds. He then straddled my waist, and sat down on my small form. He kept up the kiss, all the while. Suddenly, his tongue ran across my lip, asking for entrance. I defied him, and I felt him put a hand on my waist. He caught me by surprised, and I slightly gasped. He took this chance to thrust his tongue into my mouth, and explore every nook and crevice.

When he pulled away, we were both in a slight pant. I didn't look at him, and I felt a red blush spread over my cheeks. He used he his hand, and turned my had so that I looked at him. He looked into my eyes, like he was searching for something, when he reached up with his other hand, and took my glasses. I felt my face grow hot. I couldn't see, it was all just one big blur.

Deidra's view..................

Deidra sat on top of Jay's waist. He held her glasses in on hand, and kept her looking at him with the other. He began to blush, which was the reason for him taking her glasses. He did want her to see him like that. He like synced the words 'I Love You', then he pecked her on the cheek, and handed her back her glasses. He turned, and exited the room.