What?!

I looked up at Deidra, my eyes practically bugging out of my head.
  "You?!" I exclaimed. I shook my head, and pulled away from him.
  "You've been so cruel to me for the past few days......" I began.
  "That's how it works, idiot. The one who likes you, bullies you," he said, crossing his arms, and making a pout face.
  "If that were true, the whole Akatsuki would be married to Tobi right now!" I exclaimed. I could see him sigh, and realize the truth in my words.
  "Fine, I'm sorry.....I actually never meant to be so mean, I didn't really like it," he said.
  "Tsundere didn't really fit you well....." I said.
  "A what?" He asked.
  "I'll explain later," I said. He suddenly edged closer to me, and I back up. He did it again, and I repeated my motion.

I ended up backing into a wall. He pinned my hands to the wall behind me, with his. I felt his hand mouths, begin to lick between my fingers. He suddenly rammed a knee between my legs, forcing them to part. I lightly sat on his knee, as he looked down at my slightly blushing face.
  "Deidra-" "Shut up. Everything you do, hurts me," he said.
  "What do you mean by that?" I asked, hiding my face behind my brown hair.
  "You and Tobi, always such romantics! I thought you liked me! I mean, you voted for my lemon, not Tobi's....." He said, realizing his mistake.
  "You went through my iPod!? I didn't 'vote' for any Lemons! My finger must've accidentally pressed it," I said, blushing.

He looked at me, a hurt, but hopeful look on his face.
  "So, that's a maybe for me?" He asked. I didn't look at him, and I tried to block his hand tongues from getting between my fingers.
  "You know, since you came here...you really have stole my heart," he said. I didn't respond.
  "I'm telling the truth!" He exclaimed.
  "Yeah, and you don't know one thing about me!" I snapped. He looked at me, shocked.
  "What's my favorite color? What's my middle name? What's my birthday? What's my favorite food? Don't know? That's right, it's because you BARELY KNOW ME," I explained. He suddenly let me go, and I walked to the door. I pulled, and yanked, and pushed, but the doors wouldn't budge.
  "When they closed up the hole, they must've bolted us in," I muttered.

I sighed, and began to feebly try and hit through the boards, as I had done with the door. It didn't work, I ended up, getting a large gash a crossed my palm, from a stray nail. I held my palm, and felt a small trickle of blood go down my arm. I squeezed my arm, as the cut began to burn, and ache. Suddenly, someone took my injured hand from me, and I felt something wrap around my hand.
  "You're beginning to act like Hidan, calm down," Deidra said. He was bandaging my cut.

I felt bad, for what I had said.....The horrible pain, of knowing I hurt someone, made me want...to die. I had no right to say anything that I had just said.
  "You're favorite color, is blue. Your middle name is Hollis. You were born in April, and you like to eat chicken based foods," he said. I was shocked, thoroughly.
  "How do you know all that?" I asked.
  "Some chick named Siri told me, on your phone thing," he said. I felt ten times as worse for saying the things I had said. He really does like me.....I thought. I didn't know of anything that could make him forgive me, but........I could try one thing.

I felt embarrassed, and I was glad it was dark, so Deidra couldn't see my embarrassment. I took my arm from him, and wrapped him in a hug.
  "What....." "I'm sorry......" I said. He put his arms around me, and leaned down to rest his head on my shoulder. I slightly turned my head, and kissed his cheek. I suddenly felt his hand crawl up the back of my shirt. I felt his hand's tongue lick up my spine slightly. I arched my back, at the strange touch, and he pulled me closer.

I felt something hot, glide up my neck. Deidra's tongue slowly made it's way to my jawline. Once he reached my jaw, he placed a kiss near my ear, then one on my cheek, and I felt his lips hover just above mine. I felt weak, and I didn't know why. I felt, at any moment, I would fall over, and black out....but I didn't. Diedra pressed his lips to mine, and I felt his tongue gently sweep across my bottom lip. He suddenly yanked a piece of my hair, and I gasped.

He took this chance, and stuck his tongue into my mouth. I was nervous, I didn't know what to do. He entwined his tongue with mine, and I felt my lips heat up, along with his. My face heated slightly, as he pulled away. I quickly glanced down, and hid behind my hair.
  "Stop that, I don't want to look at just your hair, I want to look at your eyes......one of the greatest pieces of art I've seen," he said. He tilted my chin up, and I saw him looking down at me sweetly.
  "You know.....you could have just blown up the door," I said, not sure what to say.
  "Then, we wouldn't have this private time together....would we?" He said, suddenly pressing me against the wall.

An idea came into my mine, but, I felt it would be rude if I asked it.
  "Did you set this whole thing up?" I asked. He stopped, and looked at me.
  "Only the game, not this part," he said. He continued to edge closer to my face, when he suddenly leaned down even more. He took the zipper of my sweater, and zipped it down a ways, until he saw my collar bone. The collar of my sweater flapped to the sides, and my face turned a bright red. He pressed his lips to my collar bone, and I felt him kiss it, while gently stroking his tongue over it. When he pulled away, a little red spot was there.
  "That a promise. It says, that whenever it's needed, we'll continue this moment, got it?" He said. He zipped up my sweater, and turned to the door.
  "Katsu!" He said, and the door blew off it's hinges.