Waking Up

I was slightly cold. I curled up close, into he warmth beside me. I felt something thump against my hand. I opened my eyes, and found Deidra had fallen asleep next to me! I sat up quickly, making me fall off the side of the bed. When I landed, I heard Deidra get up. I, instinctively, hid under the bed.
  "Jay.....?" I heard him say in a tired voice. I covered my hand with my mouth. I felt like this was what I was supposed to do, if I ever woke up in a man's bed.

His feet landed to my left, onto the floor. He got up, and walked around. He yawned, and left the room. I sighed, and came out from under the bed. How did I even get here? I fell asleep after Deidra and I hugged........I must've fallen asleep on him! Oh....I'm so embarrassed! I felt my face turn slightly pink. I don't think I did anything with him.....I thought. A little part of me was disappointed, but the rest of me was nervous.

I got up, and ran out of Deidra's room. I tried to go fast, when I bumped into someone's back, and I fell on my backside. I looked up, and saw it was a shirtless Hidan.
  "There you are! Hey! We've got something going on today, and we need you to take care of it," Hidan said. I got up, and brushed myself off.
  "Today is Konan's birthday, and we'll all be out on missions today. We need a cake, and gifts. Can you handle that?" Hidan asked. I nodded and tossed me a wad of cash. I got up, and he left.

I made my way, quietly out of the base, and I pulled my hood up. I made my way to the store, when I realized I didn't know too much about Konan. When I stood in the food isle, I googled Konan on my iPod, and found a little profile on her. I finally got fish, cake ingredients, and got her a few notebooks. When I exited the store, I bumped into someone, and my items scattered to the floor.

I knelt down and picked them up. The person, did the same and helped me. When I had gotten everything, I thank the man, and I saw who he was. He was Kabuto! I put on a fake smile, and hid my face. I then quickly left, and went back to the base. When I arrived, I did my bed making a cake, then, I wrapped the presents, and made flame broiled fish for dinner.

When everyone got home, I told Konan happy birthday, and served dinner. I then brought out th cake and presents. Konan seemed happy, and so did I.....then Hidan pulled something from his sleeve. Everyone looked at it happily, uncaring, or calmly. I had no idea what it was.

I left the room, and began to finish cleaning up the house. When I went back o the kitchen, after a few hours, I noticed the majority of th Akatsuki were gone. Pein, Konan, Sasori, Tobi, Katsu, Kisame, and Kakuzu were gone, probably to bed. Hidan held up the bottle he had brought out, and I saw a few more, empty on the table. Itachi, Hidan and Deidra were the only ones left.

I started cleaning up, and when I leaned over Hidan, to grab some plates, he suddenly put a hand on my right breast. I froze, and heard Itachi an Deidra get up.
  "The heck man?!" I heard Deidra slur slightly.
  "Fuck she's *hic* hot!" Hidan slurred, drowsily. I clenched my teeth, and slapped him across the face. He slumped down in his chair, passed out.
  "Itachi, take him to his room," I said, to Itachi, who was sober. After cleaning up most of the mess, I grabbed a bottle from Diedra, and sniffed the opening. It was something sort of liquor.

  "Aw! Jay, come on! Give it back!" He whined. I sat down next to him, and took his face in my hands. I waved my hand in front of his face, and he reacted slowly.
  "What are you?" He asked, suddenly seeming normal.
  "You seemed to be acting strange," I replied, crossing my legs, and my arms.
  "Here, this will release your worries," he said, handing me a small cup for tea. I took it with hanks, and brought it to my lips. It smelled dark, and sickly sweet. I took a sip, then a gulp. This tea was delicious! It had a bitter flavor, but was balanced with a honey/mint essence.

  "What kind of tea is this?" I asked, finished the cup. He looked at me, and smiled.
  "It's warm sake," he said. I glared at him. Sake was a foreign alcohol, made with rice. The guy tricked me.....but it still tasted good. I shyly set my cup in front of him, and looked away.
  "What? You want more?" He asked, refilling the cup, which I took, and drank quickly.
  "Careful, if you drink too much, you won't be able to stand," he said, getting up. He took a step, and I barely caught him in time.

I sighed, and took him to his room. When we arrived I set him on his bed, and I yawned. He seemed to be passed out, until he whined, and held his arms up, clenching and unclenching his fists, wanting to cuddle with something. Too bad I was at the edge of the bed. He grabbed me up, and I partially froze. My eyes grew heavy, and Deidra held me tightly. His body curled around mine, and I felt him cover me, like a shield.

I smiled, and grew heavy limbed. I breathed slowly, and drowsily kept my eyes, slightly open. I yawned again, and I felt Deidra's arm around my midsection, and his other arm, under my head, like a cushion. He kept me close to his chest. I closed my eyes, and heard th steady beat of his heart. I smiled, and fell asleep.