Chapter 4 - Gunbottom Road

Cole pulled into the drive way of his trailer on Gunbottom Road the next day. He lived in what was known as the "ghetto" of Beacon Hills. He locked his truck and gave his sister the key to open the door when a familiar black SUV pulled up toward him. "Lily! Go inside and lock the door I'll be right there," Cole ordered as the van slowed down beside him. She nodded and did as she was told just like she would when her father was still around. He would make sure she wasn't around to see what his father would do. Cole knew what was about to happen and he knew it wasn't going to be pretty. Eight guys got out of the car and walked towards him.

"Colson Spinner is back in town," The leader of the group smirked.

"How was Toronto faggot?" Asked another boy. Cole stayed silent as the group of guys surrounded him.

"Come on you're not going to talk to your old buddies?" Asked the leader sarcastically.

"Say something you faggot," Said another boy. Cole had a history with this group and nothing ended well for him.

"There's nothing to say," Cole replied with no fear in him once so ever. Two guys grabbed each of Cole's arms.

"Are you sure?" The leader of the group asked as he got in Cole's face. Cole just laughed and nodded. The key was to show they weren't getting to him and Cole was very good at that, he had a lot of practice. Cole knew they weren't going to let him go free so he had a little bit of fun with it. Cole's response must have made him angry because before he knew it the other boy's knee was lodged into his gut. Cole let out a loud groan and fell to his knees. "Get up," Ordered the boy and Cole did just that. The boys that weren't holding him were taking turns getting hits at Cole. He felt his eyebrow split open as one boy grabbed Cole's head and smashed it against his knee cap not once, not twice, but three times. Cole fell to the ground and all seven boys were kicking him all around him. Then Cole saw another pair of legs running towards him.

"Leave him alone," Growled the voice. It was Ethan. The leader of the group lifted Cole off the ground by the collar of his shirt as the blood from Cole's face dripped onto it.

"Who are you to tell us what to do?" The leader laughed.

"Are you his boyfriend?" Another boy joked.

"Yeah I am. I'm also someone you don't want to mess with," Ethan growled and his eye's flashed red like Scott's did in the change room. All the boys dropped Cole and ran off yelling about Satan and supernatural. "Are you okay?" Ethan quickly went to Cole.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Cole replied. "How did you know where I live?" Then Cole realized Ethan called himself Cole's boyfriend and he smirked, "My boyfriend huh?"

"I wanted to ask you something so I asked Stiles where you lived and he told me this street, and yeah that's what I wanted to ask. Will you be my boyfriend?" Ethan replied examining the cuts on Cole's face. The two boys walked to the steps leading to his house.

"I'd love too," Cole smiled. "Wait you came here by yourself?" Cole asked very alarmed forgetting that he is a werewolf.

"Yeah, I thought Stiles was joking when he said it was the ghetto of Beacon Hills. He wasn't," Ethan said pulling tissues out of his pocket and Cole pulled away.

"What did Stiles tell you?" Cole asked defensively.

"Apparently not enough," Ethan replied looking into his eyes. Cole looked away as blood dripped into his eye. Ethan grabbed his chin and turned Cole's face back toward him and wiped the cut above his eye.

"I feel so vulnerable," Cole said looking into Ethan's eyes.

"Well how about I make you feel something else?" Ethan smirked and leaned in and softly kissed Cole's lips. Cole gently placed a hand at the back of Ethan's neck and kissed him back. Ethan moved his hands at Cole's hips on the inside of his pants and Cole moved his underneath Ethan's shirt as he moved on top of Ethan. Cole then realized where they were and quickly stopped.

"Come here," Cole said as he stood up and brought Ethan inside his house and into his room and onto his bed. Cole took off his shirt and Ethan did the same. Cole seductively sprawled himself onto Ethan and kissed up his chest until he got to his lips. Ethan undid Cole's belt and pants and slipped his hand inside. They were continuing for a while until his door slammed open with a huge bang and Cole turned to see his mother standing at the door with her hand clenched shut. He could see the edges of a little plastic bag sticking out between her fingers.

"What the hell is going on here? And what the hell happened to your face?" His mother asked. Cole quickly did up his pants and stood up and Ethan did the same.

"Uh... Nice to meet you Ms. Spinner," Ethan stuck out his hand awkwardly. His mother opened her hand to show a little plastic bag filled with white powder.

"I am busy," She snarled and walked away.

"I should probably get Lily out of here. Sorry you had to see that," Cole said as he put his shirt back on.

"Great I'll come with you and you can explain everything," Ethan replied grabbing his shirt. Cole grabbed his phone and texted his sister's baby sitter while Ethan went to get Cole's sister. They dropped of his sister and went to a nearby Subway and Cole explained his life story to Ethan while they ate.

"What a terrible man," Ethan shook his head. "If you ever need anything I'm here okay?"

"What i need is to not be vulnerable anymore," Cole replied in a serious tone.