Chapter 18 - Not What You Think

Cole woke up on Saturday morning thinking it was Monday and he began to get ready for school. "What are you doing?" Stiles asked.

"Getting ready," Cole replied.

"It's Saturday," Stiles laughed.

"Oh," Cole said stopping half way as he was pulling his green cotton shirt over his head. "Wait, what time is it?"

"12:30, so I don't know why you thought there was school," Stiles laughed again.

"Crap I have to go!" Cole quickly grabbed his bag with his 'work clothes' and exchanged the jeans he was wearing for his Adidas training pants.

"Where?" Stiles replied.

"I got a job," Cole replied not wanting to say where.

"That's awesome, what job?" Stiles asked.

"You know that restaurant Diamonds?"

"The strip joint?" Stiles raised an eyebrow, "you're a waiter there?"

"Yeah," Cole lied.

"Cool, you need a lift?"

"No it's okay, I have my truck but thanks for the offer. My shift ends at three, me you and Scott should go do something after," Cole suggested walking down the stairs.

"Yeah! You can bring Ethan, Scott can bring Allison and I can bring ..." Stiles trailed off as he obviously was thinking about who he could bring.

"We'll work out the details later," Cole laughed and stepped out the door. He hopped in his truck and drove off to Diamonds. When he pulled up in the parking lot girls instantly started to stare and whisper. Since it was the ladies night they knew he was one of the men who were putting on the show. He cut in front of the line and told the bouncer his name and the bouncer let him pass through.

"Welcome to the team," he smiled. Cole nodded as a thank you and walked inside. It was dark and it smelt like booze. Cole was pretty sure it was illegal for him to work there. Richard obviously didn't care. He looked side to side but there was no sign of Richard. He continued to walk to the back room where the other men were.

"Hey new kid," A tall tanned man said to him. "I'm Neil, but here I'm known as Big N. What's your stage name?" He asked.

"I have no clue," Cole replied.

"Well what's your name?" Neil asked.

"Colson Spinner,"

"How about C-Spin?" Neil replied.

"Sounds great," Cole smiled.

"Go back there and Mariana will make sure you're perfect and ready to go," Neil pointed toward a thin blonde girl with huge breasts. She waved and Cole walked over.

"Hi I'm Mariana," She smiled.

"Colson but most people call me Cole," he replied and she leaned in and hugged him.

"Okay Cole, changed into your last layer of clothing and I'll fix you up," She said. Cole looked around for a place to change. "Here is fine." Cole felt his cheeks redden as he changed into his black thong and pulled off his shirt. She inspected around his groin area first. "There's really nothing here for me to fix, your skin is perfect." Cole laughed in response and put on the same outfit he wore at Ethan's. He took his place on the dark stage and then heard his name on the announcements.

"Everyone give a big round of applause for our newest member of the team C-Spin!" He heard Neil's voice. The lights went on and Cole began to do his thing. Before he knew it bills were being stuffed into his thong. They weren't one dollar bills either. They were mainly fifty dollar bills. Richard Diamond wasn't kidding when he said they pay well. He interacted with the audience went up to girls. He made sure not to go to the few guys that were there because of Ethan. Cole was doing a great job on stage and before he knew it his shift was over and he walked off stage. By the end of the performance he had made one thousand dollars. He got off stage and he was astonished.

"How much you got?" The man that was going after him asked.

"A thousand," Cole replied.

"Eh, there's not many people here at this time. Don't worry it's not slow like this at night. I'm John," he said sticking out his hand.

"Cole," He replied grabbing his hand and shaking it. He got changed back into his sweats and as he was about to leave Richard ran up to him.

"Cole baby you're a star!" Richard hugged him tight knocking Cole's bag off of his shoulder. "I know this isn't your first choice job but you can work here as long as you need. I've got to run but welcome to the team." Cole walked through the front and a bunch of girls ran up to him as he threw his bags in the backseat of his truck. All the girls were shouting something when Cole's phone rang, it was Stiles.

"Hey Stiles," Cole answered

"Hey, I told Scott to bring Allison so bring Ethan."

"Sure, I'll call him now."

"Wait there's a bit of a problem..." Stiles stretched the ending of the last word and Cole already knew the problem.

"You don't have a date do you?"

"Nope," Stiles replied dryly.

"There's a bunch of girls here maybe I can set you up," Cole suggested and all the girls took a step closer. "Blonde or brunette?"

"Uh... What the hell let's go with blonde." Stiles replied and Cole looked at all the blonde girls. There was one girl who had big green eyes, it reminded him of Lydia. She was perfect for him.

"Okay, I'll text you," Cole said then hung up. He walked up to the girl. "Hi, what's your name?"

"Laura," She replied with a smile.

"How old are you, Laura?"

"According to my fake ID I'm 21 but I'm actually 17."

"I'm Cole, my friend Stiles needs a date for today and I think you'd be perfect for him. Are you interested?" Cole asked.

"Why don't you need a date?" She asked looking a little upset.

"I have a boyfriend," Cole laughed. All the girls that were there groaned and went back inside.

"I guess a blind date couldn't hurt," She shrugged her shoulders and got into Cole's truck. They pulled into the driveway of the Stilinski’s house and before Cole lead Laura inside he turned to face her.

“Whatever you do, don’t tell them I’m a stripper,” Cole said sternly, Laura nodded in response. They got inside and Stiles was sitting at the kitchen table. “Hey Stiles, this is Laura.” Stiles quickly stood up.

“Hey,” Stiles said trying to act cool. Laura smirked and looked at him up and down. She nodded her head and took a step towards Stiles then whispered in his ear and he gave her a weird look. She laughed and then bit his ear. “Ouch, what the hell?” Stiles complained. “Okay you can stop now.” Laura began to laugh.

“Maybe we should have done a background check,” Cole said and grabbed her waist and pulled her off of Stiles. She began to laugh even harder and her mouth was covered in blood. Cole looked at Stiles and his ear was covered in blood. “Stiles go clean up your ear I’ll take her home.”  This girl was so relaxed in the car, Cole didn’t understand what happened. She turned and faced Cole and looked at Cole and smirked. She stepped towards him and went to bite Cole’s ear when he took a step back.

“You made a very big mistake,” She said very angrily and grabbed his neck and latched her teeth on his ear. She quickly let go as if an idea sprung across her mind. “His ear was just going to be my lunch, but I could use someone like you.” She looked at him and her eyes began to glow a bright red and fangs sprung from her teeth.

“You’re a…” Cole’s eyes went wide and he shouted as she knocked him over and pounced ontop of him.