Chapter 11 - What Are You?

Sheriff Stilinski stopped his car and the other car kept going to chase after Peter. He ran out of his car and ran over to them. "Stiles is everything okay?" He asked not seeing Cole.

"We got Isaac back but he took Lydia and he still has Scott's mom," Stiles said. "Cole got his wrath pretty bad," Stiles looked over to Cole as Ethan helped him up. Sheriff then looked over at Cole whose front was facing the sheriff. He looked down at Cole's hand and quickly ran over to him.

"What happened to your hand?" Sheriff asked. Cole was about to answer but Allison stepped in.

"Someone shot an arrow at me and he put his hand in front of it," Allison explained.

"Are you guys okay?" Sheriff said carefully grabbing Cole's hand and began to undo the bandages. Cole got a huge shooting pain in his head but he tried to ignore it. You're beginning to figure yourself out Cole an unknown voice spoke inside his head. That was just stage one.

"Yeah we're fine. I wouldn't say Cole is though," Stiles replied looking at Cole.

"His hand will be fine Stiles," His father replied.

"No his back," Ethan said carefully turning Cole's back toward the Sheriff.

"Oh my goodness," Sheriff said turning Cole back around and looking into his eyes. Pictures started to run through his mind: Sheriff, Stiles, Cole, Scott, Lily, Ethan and all of Cole's new and old friends watching a coffin being lowered into the ground. It didn't show who died. It was raining and Cole was wearing the suit he had never seen before.

"Whoa," Cole said tuning back in to what was happening.

"Sorry, did I spin you too fast?" Sheriff said. "Maybe you should sit down."

"No it's not that. I saw something," Cole replied.

"What did you see?" Stiles asked aggressively.

"We were all at a funeral. It was weird a picture just flowed through my brain," Cole said.

"We should take him to Deaton. Maybe Peter was on the right track," Derek jumped in.

"Maybe we should get him to the hospital first," Sheriff Stilinski cross examined.

"No hospitals. I know a place, we go there then we go see whoever you want me to see," Cole cut in still out of breath.

"Whatever you want, let's go." Derek said walking back to his car. Stiles got into the driver's seat of Cole's truck and Aiden got into the passenger seat. Cole got into the back with Ethan. He lay down across the seats in the back and rested his head on Ethan's lap. Ethan grabbed a towel from a bag of Cole's clothes and started to clean up the cuts on his back. Derek, Isaac, Scott and Allison got into Derek's car.

"Tell your dad he shouldn't come, this girl doesn't really like cops." Cole said to Stiles.

"Alright I’ll text him. Where exactly are we going?" Stiles asked.

"I'll direct you where to go," Cole said as Stiles began to drive. Cole led them to his area and went down Gunbottom Road which was a pretty long street. At the very end they pulled into a Tattoo parlour. "Get Allison to go in and ask for Jackie, tell her that Spin is here and needs her to do something," Cole said.

"I'll get her," Aiden replied and got out of the car and went to Derek's car. Allison got out of the back and Scott went with her, probably because he saw how sketchy the place is. Allison and Scott ran back outside to Cole's Jeep.

"She said to come in from the back," Allison delivered the message.

"I'll get your door open," Scott said walking to the door closest to his feet.