Chapter 12 - Ideas

"Describe that vision you were having," Stiles said pulling into the driveway of his house with Scott and Cole.

"It was a bunch of us at a funeral, I was wearing a new suit and it was raining," Cole replied.

"Was Lydia there?" Stiles asked.

"Yes," Cole remembered.

"What about my mom?" Scott asked in a fret.

"Yeah," Cole lied, he wasn't sure if he had seen Scott's mom or not but he didn't want Scott to worry. Cole was just praying that it wasn't Scott's mom being lowered into the ground.

"So that means we are going to find them, it's just a matter of where and when." Stiles thought for a minute. "I'm sure we can figure out a way for you to see the place where we find them."

"How?" Cole asked as Scott helped him into the house.

"Well both times when you had visions you looked into someone's eyes right? Well maybe that's all you have got to do." Stiles came up with a good idea but it had one flaw.

"I've only been able to see one vision," Cole reminded him.

"You just need to learn how to use it. Either that or we find Peter and you read his mind," Stiles continued.

"I really don't like Peter too much at the moment and I don't even know how to use any of my powers," Cole replied thinking of how weird that sounded to him. He sat down on a dining room chair and Sheriff came in putting his finger on his lips.

"I just got Lily to sleep," Sheriff said. "Can I ask you guys what happened now, as your father Stiles, not as the Sheriff?"

Stiles began explaining how they went to go find Scott's mom and Isaac. He told him about the fight and how Peter took Lydia. He explained what happened between Peter and Cole. Finally he told them about the tattoo parlour and Dr. Deaton.

"Are you alright Cole?" Sheriff asked.

"For the most part," Cole said adjusting how he was sitting.

"Do you want to skip out on school tomorrow?" Sheriff asked.

"I can't I have a biology test," Cole replied. He bent over to put his head on the table and he felt as if his back was ripping open even more and he shot back up. Stiles put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"What do we tell teachers at school?" Stiles asked.

"Tell them he got into a car accident. He went to school and forgot something so he went back and he got in a car accident. Leave your truck in our garage for a little so people think it is in the shop," Sheriff said giving them an idea.

"Actually my car needs to go into the shop. One of my windows broke," Cole said. "Do you think I can start that job soon?" Cole joked.

"You can start when you get better, days you don't have lacrosse. We are pretty flexible down there so we can easily get you hours," Sheriff said. "I'm going to bed, you guys should too soon." Sheriff walked back upstairs.

"Maybe if you look into Scott's eyes it can tell you something about his mom because of the connection they have," Stiles suggested.

"You and Lydia have a connection and all I saw was the funeral," Cole replied.

"Maybe you can only see the near future of the people you look at," Scott guessed. "Can you just try looking at me? I couldn't hurt right?"

"Alright," Cole replied and looked into Scott's eyes. He began to feel the pounding in his head and the visions started to pour through but he once again saw the funeral and Scott was the person there that was standing out. Just like Sheriff stood out when he looked into Sheriff's eyes and Stiles when he looked into his eyes. "It's the same thing," Cole complained. They all thought in silence and then Stiles' eyes lit up.