Bad Girl

Tobias

She smirks smugly and I tilt my head slightly to the left with a smirk of my own spreading across my lips as well.

"So are you going to take them off?" she asks smoothly. Then she reaches up to my ear. "Or do I have to do it myself?" she whispers, then gently bites on to my ear lobe.

A shiver runs down my spine and I grab her by her hips and pull her flush against me. "I'd love the latter." I mutter quietly and place my lips to the skin of her neck.

She chuckles softly and I feel two small, warm hands creep up my abdomen, heading towards my chest.

Another shives shoots up my spine and she chuckles again since she must've noticed it. "Tobias," she says. "you're almost too easy."

Then she pulls the black shirt I was wearing over my head and throws it off the the side. I shudder as a gust of wind passes by and it bites against the skin of my now bare chest.

She bites her bottom lip as she stares at my chest for a minute. My heart starts to beat a little faster by her lip biting. God damn, she knows that it's a turn on for me.

Before I even realize it, her hands are being placed on my hips and slide down and to the center where the button and zipper of my pants are at.

"You know this is illegal right?" I ask her as she begins to unzip my pants after unbuttoning them.

She glanced up at me with a big sly smile on her face. "I'm well aware of that," she says and pauses for a moment. "because that's why we're doing it."

This definitely wouldn't be the first illegal thing she's done. She's broken so many rules and laws that I can't even keep track anymore. I know I should quit her, like everyone says I should do, and I'd do it if I could. Everyone says she's no good and is a heartbreaker, but I don't listen to them. It doesn't matter to me what they say. She's a hot mess, if I must admit. But damn...she's got me good. She practically has me wrapped around her pinky finger.

She's a bad girl, but I love it. Always doing bad things, looking hot with that sassy, feisty attitude of her's. It's really sexy and it turns me on so much. It's one of the reasons that I love her. Not because she's breaking the law, but because she doesn't care about what anyone says or thinks about her and what she does.

Once I come out of my reverie, I realize that I have my pants off...and my boxers. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her smirking at me. I look up to where she's at and slowly approach her.

As soon as I'm close enough, I grab her by her hips and pull her me. My lips meet her's in a hot, fiery kiss. She kisses me back, sliding her hands from their place on my chest up to behind my neck where they clasp together. I press myself closer and she hooks her left leg around my waist.

My right hand grabs on to her leg to keep it there, while my left snakes down her bare body to the back of her right thigh and she hoists it up and around my waist like she did with the other.

I start to make my way to the stairs of the large, glowing pool in front of us without breaking the kiss. But I fail miserably when I take a wrong step and slip. Causing us both to go splashing down into the water.

Both of us fall with a splash into the somewhat heated pool. The water enclosing itself around me.

When we resurface, I take a minute to catch my breath after having a coughing fit. Which turns into a fit of laughter, and she soon follows along. We're both laughing our asses off by now, but it eventually dies down and the two of us stay there staring at each other with big, goofy smiles on our faces.