ATTENTION

Hey guys it's been a while. I'm truly sorry for not posting in a year, but it seems as thought I have lost interest in writing all of these fanfics and reading them. I lost interest in the stories I wrote and I stopped. I moved on with my life and I didn't look back. I was originally going to delete everything. My stories. My saved books. My profile. Everything. But I figured instead of doing that I'd give you all one last "hoorah" I guess you could say. I had four stories that I was working on that I was very proud of, and quite honestly I am sort of curious to see how I'd progress with them, but I'm not going to continue writing them. I deleted one of the stories before I decided to keep everything. Sorry about that. But I will post the remaining three for you all. It's been real guys. Thank you so much for all your support. For your feedback. For your love. Thank you for being here, I'll never be able to say that enough. I hope you all are well and are living your life to it's fullest. Now it's my turn to do the same and see where the next chapter in my life will take me. I love you all. Thank you for being apart of my family of awesome nerds. I won't say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away forever and goin away forever means forgetting. So I will just say, see you later.

Keep smiling
~theoceps
<3 :•)