ALL I WANT

Being in the depressing mood I'm always in, I wanted to write a sadder text messaging!! WARNING: Contains explicit words, violence, abuse, suicide, and self harm....

* Added all to group chat*

Kai: So you seriously couldn't fucking come to say a simple goodbye?..

Zane: Calm down Kai!!

Kai: Fuck no

Cole: Listen I'm sorry

Zane: It's okay

Kai: Shut the fuck up Zane

Zane: Calm down Kai!!

Kai: I said shut the fuck up

Lloyd: Hot head

Kai: Yeah fuck you too Lloyd

Cole: Hey I feel so guilty

Kai: You better because when I see your sorry ass again, you better be ready to fucking die bitch..

Zane: Please calm the fuck down Kai!!

Kai: Sorry that my friend was just admitted to the physiatric ward for being mentally insane and trying to fucking dangle him self off the side of the house like Superman..

Cole: Hey that's my boyfriend your talking about..

Kai: Yeah does that ring a bell?.. The one you weren't there for at all..

Nya: I fucking hit him and kicked his ass at night and I'm sorry..

Kai: No fucking way douchebag..

Zane: Your jealous fucking ass couldn't stand that he was happy fucking a man..

Nya: Ugh I'm out..

Kai: Go fuck yourself while you're at it..

Zane: Fuck you Kai

Kai: Oh shit now it's my fault?..

Lloyd: Jesus please just let's all calm down and know that he'll be released in two goddamn days..

Kai: Fuck you all

* Kai left the group chat*

Zane: Didn't even know Jay and him were that close..

Cole: I fucking feel like shit..

Lloyd: It's okay.. You weren't strong enough..

Cole: What the actual fuck Lloyd?.. You know what I'll leave you two alone to listen to Lloyd's cocky ass comments about me and my situation..

* Cole left the group chat*

Zane: I'm so pushed over the edge with everyone's shit messing up my life..

Lloyd: I know right.. Keep it to yourself dude..

Zane: Nice to know how your such a fucking asshole..

Lloyd: Back at cha mofo

Zane: Love you piece of actual shit<3

Lloyd: Yeah sure you too bitch<3

Zane: Cute<3

* Lloyd has left the group chat*

Zane: It's always me that has to clean up the fucking mess everyone else made..

* Zane has left the group chat*

Jay: I'm gay.. Yay.. So happy.. I have the awesomest life and I'm always smiling.. Yeah.. That's me..

* Jay has left the group chat*