Q nA

Sorry it's taken me so long to make this chapter!! I just wanted to make sure everyone was able to ask their question!!

I will be doing more q na's in the future so don't worry if you weren't able to ask a question there will always be a next time!! As well as these amazing questions I received awesome suggestions for chapters and I will be trying to write all of those ASAP!!

Here we goooo!!

JaydentheMaiden
1. Do you know the Meow Game from Super Troopers?..
I'm guessing this is directed towards admin!!
Admin: No I do not!! I feel like I should or actually do but feel free to explain it!! (:

@Psycho-Bird-Queen
1. Opinions on each other!!
Kai: They're all pretty cool!
Zane: They can be extremely stupid at times!!
Jay: I mean they feed me..
Lloyd: They're cool!!
Cole: They're okay I mean like..

@Mulan268
1. How old are all the ninja's?..
They are explained to be in their teenagers but in some fanfics explained to be in their early twenty's.. So I guess they're late teens like 18 maybe even 19!!
2. If Cole had a whole entire cake and Jay took a slice what would Cole do?..
Cole: Kill

@RiveriraBlack
1. If you had to drop a cake or Zane which would you drop?..
Cole: No mercy, Zane....

@fourkiwis123four
1. What is your favorite book?..
I'm guessing it's directed towards admin!!
Admin: My favorite book would have to be either How to Kill a Mockingbird or TFIOS!!
2. How many times have you read that book?..
Admin: Over 24 times!! (:

@AdorableRose100
1. Do you watch anime?..
I'm guessing it's directed towards admin!!
Admin: Yes I do not that often though!!
2. What is your favorite anime series?..
Admin: Either Samurai Champloo, Iron-Blooded Orphans, Naruto, Free!, Tokyo Ghoul, Blue Exorcist, One Punch Man, One Piece, Attack on Titan, or Soul Eater!!

@Whats-Her-Face
1. Lloyd, do you love Kai?..
Lloyd: Very much so, yes!!
2. Have you ever had any random Kai-like moments?..
I could've figure out who this was directed towards so I just guessed admin!!
Admin: Omg! Yes! All the freaking time!! I feel that I'm most like Kai (and a bit of Jay)!!

@Zakora3
1. All ninja's, if you couldn't be with the person you were with, who would you be with?..
Kai: Probably Jay because he's so bubbly!!
Zane: Probably Kai because opposites attract!!
Jay: Like HUUUUNNEEYY clearly!!
Lloyd: Probably Zane because he's logical!!
Cole: Cake duh!!

@Snowflake16irl
1. Admin can you dab?..
Admin: Yes?.. I can but I'm not necessarily the best?..

@Sofcamille
1. Kai, would you have kids with Lloyd?..
Kai: We'll see when the topic gets dropped!!

@Kazemary_Ichirouta14
1. Lloyd, what do you think of Kai is he a good friend for saving you and being with you till the end?..
Lloyd: I mean he's an amazing friend for doing anything for me at all!!
2. Cole, if you turned into a cake would you eat yourself?..
Cole: Piece by piece, day by day........

ShadeKun88
1. Admin, what do you think of an Avatar The Legend of Aang and Lego Ninjago crossover?..
Admin: That'd be sick!!

Sorry if I forgot anyone's question!! Thanks again for all your amazing questions!!

I'm creating a YouTube and I need some questions /truth or dares for my first video!! Thank you for all the support you've given me throughout all my silly chapters in this book of complete randomness!!

Sincerely,
Zero