talkin' 'bout stuff

hi hi hi!

     a bunch of people have been dming me lately about university and what i'm majoring or just what it's like! a ton of people have also asked me about the move from NZ to Scotland! i just thought i'd make a quick chapter to explain a few things that a few of you guys have been wondering about! you can totally just skip this chapter if you don't feel like learning about what university in Scotland is like haha!☺️

- so first i'll talk about a little a bit about what i'm doing at university and my living arrangements since i've also gotten a handful of dms about that!

- when i turned 16 i moved to Scotland to be with my boyfriend Thomas and to attend my dream university! University of Edinburgh is the uni i go to! Thomas and i live in an apartment together just off the campus. another thing y'all have been asking about is how i graduated so super early! i graduated at 15 because i had just taken the accelerated graduation courses which made me able to graduate so young!

- here in Scotland (or at least just for UE) it's a very intense schooling and you basically live in the library! i'm a criminology major! i absolutely love it and i totally recommend going to UE if you live in Scotland!

- as much as i love and recommend university to everyone, i know it's not the answer for most people which is totally fine! university does take up a lot of time and specifically law degrees! you really have to be dedicated to keep up good marks! i spend a lot of my free time studying for exams. it is very hard to keep a job and attend a university like UE at the same time. it is possible though, Thomas & i would know since we do it haha.

- i know that a lot of my friends back in new zealand are terrified to start uni. it's really not that scary! you can do anything that you put your mind to!

if you guys need any advice on anything uni related or just any advice in general, don't hesitate to comment down below! i love helping and giving advice to people!

hope y'all have a great day!

all my love, zero<3

edit!!! y'all please stop asking me if i'm gonna name my child "one" like come on, that's not even a creative joke! also, i don't want kids. k thanks!